Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Alan Keyes demanding investigation into Obama citizenship 

Story Here

The California secretary of state should refuse to allow the state's 55 Electoral College votes to be cast in the 2008 presidential election until President-elect Barack Obama verifies his eligibility to hold the office, alleges a California court petition filed on behalf of former presidential candidate Alan Keyes and others. The legal action today is just the latest is a series of challenges, some of which have gone as high as the U.S. Supreme Court, over the issue of Obama's status as a "natural-born citizen," a requirement set by the U.S. Constitution
    Wow. I don't fully trust World Net Daily, but if even a little bit of this story turns out to be true - WOW.

If Alan Keyes is jumping on this, perhaps something could actually get done?

I hope so. I doubt it. But I hope so.

At this point I'd even take Hillary in the White House if it means Obama is out.
    If leftists didn't have double standards, they'd have no standards at all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GT1SXCQgv2A

I'm not saying Bill O'Reilly is the chief authority on truth, though he is one of the biggest Obama critics, and would have been all over this if it had any merit to it.
    "If you bound the arms and legs of gold-medal swimmer Michael Phelps, weighed him down with chains, threw him in a pool and he sank, you wouldn't call it a 'failure of swimming'. So, when markets have been weighted down by inept and excessive regulation, why call this a 'failure of capitalism'?"

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyOldLady View Post

Story Here

Wow. I don't fully trust World Net Daily, but if even a little bit of this story turns out to be true - WOW.

If Alan Keyes is jumping on this, perhaps something could actually get done?

I hope so. I doubt it. But I hope so.

At this point I'd even take Hillary in the White House if it means Obama is out.
    All we need is a few more 'Biggies' like Ron Paul or Newt Gingrich to call for an investigation into this and if it is proven that he isn't an American citizen we will have a full scale 'Civil War ' !Congress would attempt to BULLDOZE him into office by calling for a change in the Constitution or an new interpretation of the law.The liberal herd would go berserk and riot in every major city in America .The Conservatives would be calling it a purposeful fraud and boycot the Congress and White House and call for new elections !
    Last edited by megimoo; 11-17-2008 at 01:12 PM.

If it turns out that Obama is not a citizen of the USA....how do we stop him from taking the oath of office and who replaces him as the next President? Would it be Biden? or would it be McCain because Obama ran an illegal campaign to start with?
    Or would the electorial college have to go back and revote...or does the Congress take over and decide?
    Last edited by Linda; 11-16-2008 at 04:13 PM. Reason: typo

5. #5 Obama May not have Been Born in the US (haven't read this one yet) 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Obama may not have been born in the US

I always believed Obama was/is a US Citizen. This does raise serious doubts though.

Follow-up story: Mombasa Imam who confirmed Obama's birth place arrives in the UK

The Imam who came forward to assist in the search of Barack Obama's identity left Kenya secretly last night, and will arrive in the UK this morning. He will meet with a US contact person who will assist him in recording an asylum statement in the UK after handing over the documents that caused the blessing of Obama when he was born and to confirm the origin of the name Hussein.

The man will join relatives in the UK because his life will be in danger if he were to return to Kenya after removing the documents from the Mosque's archives and taking them out of the country.

The man has been informed about the on-going case filed in the US Supreme Court by attorney Philip Berg challenging Barack Obama's citizenship.

When the man heard that Jerome Corsi was in Kenya a few months ago, he took a decision to try and meet him, but had to travel back to Mombasa from Nairobi on hearing that Corsi had been bundled and taken to the airport on deportation orders.

The Imam is the grandson of the late Imam who blessed Barack Obama when he was born in Mombasa on the 4th of august 1961.

While in the UK, the Imam and the American contact person will visit Amnesty International before handing himself over to the authorities where he will formally deliver his application for asylum.

The contact man has arranged so that they get an official from Amnesty international to accompany them to the home office desk where he will inform them on he dangers that will face him if he were to return to Kenya after delivering the documents on Obama.

This may now bring to close the speculations on Obama's citizenship and the secrecy on where he was born.

API will dispatch a detailed letter in support of the Imam's - application for asylum and protection - to the UK Home Office Secretary later today. The letter will be made available on the site here, but minus the names of the Imam.
    http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.js...81474977507927

I would love to not see him ascend to the throne personally, but think there is nothing to this.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    If it turns out that Obama is not a citizen of the USA....how do we stop him from taking the oath of office and who replaces him as the next President? Would it be Biden? or would it be McCain because Obama ran an illegal campaign to start with?
    Or would the electorial college have to go back and revote...or does the Congress take over and decide?

That's a really good question.

I don't think it's going to matter, in this case. If there was anything to this story, Hillary would have used it in the primaries.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I don't think it's going to matter, in this case. If there was anything to this story, Hillary would have used it in the primaries.
    Beat me to it. I think this investigation, if it happens, will go nowhere.
    Nothing helps a bad mood like spreading it around.

It would be a disaster for the USA if he were now prevented from office over this. We would look like racist buffoons to the world and our inner cities would look like smoking ruins. Race relations in America would be set back 50 years.

Don't get me wrong. I did not want him elected. And if there is any merit to this story it should have been uncovered BEFORE November 4. But not NOW. It is too late.

Quote Originally Posted by expat-pattaya View Post
    It would be a disaster for the USA if he were now prevented from office over this. We would look like racist buffoons to the world and our inner cities would look like smoking ruins. Race relations in America would be set back 50 years.

Don't get me wrong. I did not want him elected. And if there is any merit to this story it should have been uncovered BEFORE November 4. But not NOW. It is too late.

My inner-city already is a smoking ruin, and the riots were over 40 years ago. I don't think there are enough people left in Detroit for a good riot to get going-I guess we'll find out when the Lions win the Superbowl.

Although, if the Lions ever do win the Superbowl, Hell will have frozen over, pigs will be flying and my troublemaking 6 year old neice will be president.