Thread: Karl Rove article: The GOP's Path Back To Power

1. #1 Karl Rove article: The GOP's Path Back To Power 
    Karl Rove provides some insight on how the GOP should proceed to regain power in the coming elections. A great article I recommend it.
    http://www.newsweek.com/id/169173/
    "If you bound the arms and legs of gold-medal swimmer Michael Phelps, weighed him down with chains, threw him in a pool and he sank, you wouldn't call it a 'failure of swimming'. So, when markets have been weighted down by inept and excessive regulation, why call this a 'failure of capitalism'?"

Karl Rove doesn't do a thing for me.

If the GOP keeps foisting the likes of Charlie Crist on conservatives, they will continue their losing ways.

I believe it was sending us a bootlicker like Crist that cost the GOP Florida in this election.
    I don't trust the GOP now and won't as long as they keep doing this sort of thing - they won't regain the trust of those like me until their party is cleared of the Crists.

I see the GOP like I see GM - if they can't provide the goods without selling us lemons, then they need to go out of business and make way for someone who can deliver the product.

I supported the GOP out of regard for Reagan, but that sort of thing is over. It is the only reason they won with the mediocrities they have been fielding in the past.

Ain't voting for any more lesser of two evils Karl.
    Last edited by quirites; 11-16-2008 at 05:37 PM.