Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Whoopi Goldberg Says Right-Wingers Have Kept Her From Making a Living 
    Whoopi Goldberg says she can't think of one right-leaning person who has lost his or her job or had to eat crow in Hollywood. But she says that lefties like her have lost their livelihoods at the hands of the evil right-wingers. This from a woman making over $5 million a year to sit and talk for an hour a day! Somehow I think that if we asked some conservative Hollywood folks if their political views have cost them anything, they'd have more tangible examples than Goldberg
    https://pjmedia.com/video/whoopi-gol...king-a-living/

Maybe if she hadn't followed up her Oscar-nominated performance in "The Color Purple" with a bunch of really bad comedies, she'd have more movie roles.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Actually enjoyed a rather obscure comedy she was in. Not sure of the year, but late '80's. Jumping Jack Flash.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

OK folks lets pass the hat help this poor downtrodden wannabe funny girl.

Whoopi Goldberg net worth:

$45 Million

Whoopi Goldberg's Salary

$5 Million Per Year

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/ric...erg-net-worth/
    Don
    Major US Army Infantry (RET)
    Hill Country of Texas

Conservative, Constitutionalist, Capitalist, Christian. I speak: John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere...

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ole Cowboy View Post
    OK folks lets pass the hat help this poor downtrodden wannabe funny girl.

Whoopi Goldberg net worth:

$45 Million

Whoopi Goldberg's Salary

$5 Million Per Year

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/ric...erg-net-worth/
    Will she be signing up for these supposed "reparations"?
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    Will she be signing up for these supposed "reparations"?
    damn right. She owed it
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Sorry, but I lack the writing skills needed to react to this without profanity.

It took a totally stupid, not ignorant or misled, but fucking stupid person to make that statement knowing she had 45 mil in the bank. Is she so narcissistic as to suggest she's underpaid at her current salary of 5 million? If so, she has reached a new and yet undefined category that transcends stupid. A new category that elevates our current "stupid" to something like Einstein, The Wright brothers, or even Mister Peabody from the Bullwinkle show ( and he's amazing!).
    For whoopee to even think of herself as being denied, much less actually saying it puts her in a category of arrogance so far past the Trump family...almost up there with Hillary.
    And, it displays how impossible it is for her to identify with anyone so downtrodden as to have no choice but to drive their own car.

Quote Originally Posted by 3rd-try View Post
    Sorry, but I lack the writing skills needed to react to this without profanity.

It took a totally stupid, not ignorant or misled, but fucking stupid person to make that statement knowing she had 45 mil in the bank. Is she so narcissistic as to suggest she's underpaid at her current salary of 5 million? If so, she has reached a new and yet undefined category that transcends stupid. A new category that elevates our current "stupid" to something like Einstein, The Wright brothers, or even Mister Peabody from the Bullwinkle show ( and he's amazing!).
    For whoopee to even think of herself as being denied, much less actually saying it puts her in a category of arrogance so far past the Trump family...almost up there with Hillary.
    And, it displays how impossible it is for her to identify with anyone so downtrodden as to have no choice but to drive their own car.
    OK, next time tell us how you really feel...
    Don
    Major US Army Infantry (RET)
    Hill Country of Texas

Conservative, Constitutionalist, Capitalist, Christian. I speak: John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere...

Isn't she responsible for the people behind Hollywood Squares not making a living?

The show disappeared after she joined it.

" I'll take Whoopi in the center-square, to block... "

Quote Originally Posted by cadillac shark View Post
    Isn't she responsible for the people behind Hollywood Squares not making a living?

The show disappeared after she joined it.

" I'll take Whoopi in the center-square, to block... "
    This is my kind of humor right here.