Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Protests will aim to disrupt Trump inauguration... 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar

By John Clarke
    ReutersJanuary 12, 20172016. REUTERS/Mark Makela

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Thousands of demonstrators are expected to turn out in Washington next week for protests aiming to "shut down" the inauguration of Donald Trump as the next U.S. president, organizers said on Thursday.

Protesters will attempt to close down 12 security checkpoints at the U.S. Capitol, where Trump will take the oath of office on Jan. 20, and along the 2.5-mile (4-km) parade route down Pennsylvania Avenue, according to leaders of a group called DisruptJ20.

"We want to shut down the inauguration," organizer David Thurston told a news conference. "We want to see a seething rebellion develop in this city and across the country."

"We are not in favor of a peaceful transition of power, and we need to stop it," organizer Legba Carrefour said.

Fucking Moonbats. Break out the Water Cannon and
    May the FORCE be with you!

Keep putting your lack of class on display for all to see. Double-down on your public screaming, shout-downs, etc.. Judging by the recent election it's working great.

Power CUer
    Protesters will attempt to close down 12 security checkpoints at the U.S. Capitol, where Trump will take the oath of office on Jan. 20, and along the 2.5-mile (4-km) parade route down Pennsylvania Avenue, according to leaders of a group called DisruptJ20.
    They do realize there will be armed military there, right?

I seriously hope they try. I really do. A lot of these people have talked about wanting a revolution. This time, Obama won't be there to make sure they don't have to pay the consequences of their actions.

To borrow from Mike Tyson: Everyone has a plan... till they-and-their-phone get soaked by a water-cannon in a strange city, in 50-degree temps, far away from their 2nd-change-of-clothes and far away from the organizing-body of the protests themselves.

I'll wonder how the 1000 or so bikers will respond ?

Quote Originally Posted by Banacek View Post
    I'll wonder how the 1000 or so bikers will respond ?
    Hopefully in no way shape or form. Let them make asses of themselves. Then in 2018 it will lead to a super majority in the senate. And in 2020 either Trump will be re-elected or Pence will pick up the mantle. With each passing day that these idiots show the world their asses, the majority is seeing what they are. Trump getting elected had nothing to do with him being the perfect candidate. It had everything to do with the people, a vast majority of the people, being fed up. Unless you lived under a rock for the last 30 or so years, you would know exactly who Trump is. People voted for him because he was not them. And by them I mean the political establishment. This is why both sides are trying to marginalize him. And the reason why the left feels they have the loudest voice is because they have big media and big Hollywood behind them. But the election showed otherwise. Oh, they have the majority in large populated states and cities but not the entire country. The county map should show them that.
    Deplorably Proud To Be An American

Power CUer
    Nicole Kidman will not be there:

Making asses of themselves is easy. Keeping a lid on the loonies might require some physical altercations.

I still like .50 caliber machine guns and flame throwers.

Or maybe this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWEqyrKLz6M

Supposedly 1,000,000 rounds per minute.

Making asses of themselves is easy. Keeping a lid on the loonies might require some physical altercations.

I still like .50 caliber machine guns and flame throwers.

Or maybe this