Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post

By John Clarke
    ReutersJanuary 12, 20172016. REUTERS/Mark Makela

Fucking Moonbats. Break out the Water Cannon and
    The Lame Cherry blogger asks an interesting question:

http://lamecherry.blogspot.com/

This from the Daily Caller:

On the day of President-elect Donald Trumpís inauguration protesters are planning an anti-capitalist march, road blockades and disruptions to inauguration balls. The protests will likely include property destruction, a source with intimate knowledge of the protest plans told The Daily Caller Friday.
    The blockades are not limited to roads but will also be at every security checkpoint, the source said. The source added that the protesters blockading each checkpoint will represent a different liberal cause such as climate change or money in politics.

Now answer the question, do you know where the security check points are in DC for the Inauguration?

They are not listed online for easy access, so the question is, who in security and intelligence was provided a security list of check points in DC, and handed this information over to these terrorists, for the expressed purpose of fulfilling the FIRST VIOLENT TRANSITION OF POWER IN AMERICA, due to liberals led by Hillary Clinton and image Obama.

This is more than George Soros funding this with Michael Moore whoring for attention in attempting to hijack this anarchy for profit. This is..........
    I find this an interesting question.

I don't know about the question, but whoever stated 'there will be property destruction' just opened themselves up to massive civil lawsuits if destruction happens.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by cadillac shark View Post
    I don't know about the question, but whoever stated 'there will be property destruction' just opened themselves up to massive civil lawsuits if destruction happens.
    True. But if the average person cannot find out where those checkpoints are, why do the terrorist orgs know?

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    True. But if the average person cannot find out where those checkpoints are, why do the terrorist orgs know?
    Ohh... Lame Cherry wasn't kidding?

The checkpoints will be self-evident when the crowds get there, but not as pre-set rendezvous destinations. You're probably not allowed to loiter in one place for long.

The place will be more secure than The Vatican, if it isn't already.

The 'anarchists' and others have never dealt with this kind of policing before.

They need to get over it already.

I can see a PEACEFUL protest although I don't see the point. I can see protesting an actual policy once he actually does something. I heard they're giving away free pot. That's cool IMO.

But I have a horrible feeling it'll get violent and this is messed up.

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    They need to get over it already.

I can see a PEACEFUL protest although I don't see the point. I can see protesting an actual policy once he actually does something. I heard they're giving away free pot. That's cool IMO.

But I have a horrible feeling it'll get violent and this is messed up.
    Pffffffffffffffffffffff! Buh Bye Big Ears
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg