1. #1 ACLU Demands That Body Cams Are Turned Off During Inauguration 
    Civil rights groups are concerned that the police will violate their rights during the Inauguration protests so they intend to record their behavior. Meanwhile, the ACLU is demanding that the police turn off their body worn cameras during the events.

D.C. Police say their policy is to only record when there is a police activity and they do not consider monitoring protests an activity.

We are concerned what they will do with the data,” says Monica Hopkins-Maxwell of the District of Columbia ACLU.

Ironically, at the same time the ACLU demands that the police not record their activities, they have launched a new app called “Mobile Justice” that encourages others to record law enforcement
    http://lawofficer.com/news/aclu-dema...record-police/

Hopefully, this new administration will, in essence, tell the ACLU to ram it where the sun doesn't shine and then govern accordingly!!!!

We are concerned what they will do with the data,” says Monica Hopkins-Maxwell of the District of Columbia ACLU.
    yeah, wouldn't it be a bitch if they used the data to prosecute the slime the aclu sides with?
    The price of freedom is something the protected will never know.

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    I'd ignore them.
    May the FORCE be with you!

The vio ... errrr ... "protests" will be in public places. So the "protesters" have zero expectation of privacy. Since violence will almost certainly happen - and false accusations against police officers doing their duty - I hope body and other cameras will be on full-time.
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

As a cop, I'd say this is an unlawful order.
    Deplorably Proud To Be An American

Yeah because Lord knows it's hard to lie when a video tells a completely different story!

Quote Originally Posted by FourWinds View Post
    Yeah because Lord knows it's hard to lie when a video tells a completely different story!
    Which is the real reason the ACLU wants body cams off. The ACLU is way ahead of the BLM idiots on this point.
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!