1. #1 Michael Moore at Anti-Trump Rally: ‘We Are Here to Vow to End the Trump Carnage!’ 
    Left-wing documentary filmmaker Michael Moore declared to thousands of protesters Saturday at the Women’s March on Washington that “We are here to vow to end the Trump carnage!”
    The Fahrenheit 9/11 director offered the crowd of anti-Donald Trump protesters some advice on how to stop the nomination of Betty DeVos, President Trump’s pick to head the Department of Education.

“On Monday, call (202) 225-3121. Call your representative and your two Senators, and number one we do not accept Betty DeVos as our secretary of education,” Moore told the crowd. “That’s day one. Make it part of your daily routine

http://www.breitbart.com/live/womens...trump-carnage/

What carnage is fat bastard referring to?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    "Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Betty DeVos is horrible, to Libs & Progs. She wants children to be educated, not government "education" promoted and protected. Were government education equipping children with what they need to lead productive lives, PSs would have nothing to fear in Betty DeVos.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

"Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech

Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post
    What carnage is fat bastard referring to?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    The "carnage" of being equal in opportunity ( I hope), instead of money buys the way.... think American Dream....
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Personally, I hope the "carnage" will be EOs reversed, OhBummerCare being repealed; crazy Enviro- and Business-Regs being rescinded, and loads of drone-bureaucrats having to find productive jobs. Actually, I may not be that far from what The Corpulent One had in mind. Except I see those things happening as increased freedom, not "carnage".
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

"Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech