1 5.26%
  • William Shatner

2 10.53%
  • Christopher Walken

2 10.53%
  • Write In (Please Specify)

1 5.26%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    They're both Jooooooooooooo's. Kirk the Captain was born in Canadia. Being foreign born doesn't seem to be an impediment to seeking high office any more. Also, Jews are the most hated minority on the planet. Having a Jew in (open) charge would make us such an ethnic minority party that Obama would look like Pat Boone by comparison.

Ermey is a good candidate, but really, how can you top this as guardian of CU? Primitives beware.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vD1JNWkt4o
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Not only was Kirk a Captain in In Harms Way before Kirk he was crucified just like Jesus.
    Besides he hung around with John Wayne and Tony Curtis and Lawrence Olivier who was a poof while Kirk Jr. only hung around with a Jooooo with pointy ears.

Man we divin in the old taste barrel head first - gotta run my wife just saw that other post and I don't know where she hides her axe.

Last edited by quirites; 11-17-2008 at 07:05 PM.

Hmm. You make a good case for Popeye. Come to think of it, neither Kirk nor T.J. Hooker killed that many people. He did like to smack little girls around and his phaser was always set on stun. Douglas on the other hand, whacked a Hell of a lot of folks.

Also, his performance as Ned the Sailor in 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea would really appeal to the Log Cabin contingent in our Party.

It's a tie. I may have to change my vote to Ash to break it. He hates the Libs so much he cut off his left hand. Wow. Talk about commitment to principles.

Saul Tigh & Laura Roslin.

They have a plan.

Here's their campaign video:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ZC0Tw-HlkCU

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    Ermey is a good candidate...
    Decorated war hero, bona fide conservative, and quite a role as Gunnery Sgt. Hartman.

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Yeah, but being MacGyver couldn't get them off of a glacier...as shown here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-v9sCo7xZK0
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Burr View Post
    Hmm. You make a good case for Popeye. Come to think of it, neither Kirk nor T.J. Hooker killed that many people. He did like to smack little girls around and his phaser was always set on stun. Douglas on the other hand, whacked a Hell of a lot of folks.

Also, his performance as Ned the Sailor in 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea would really appeal to the Log Cabin contingent in our Party.

It's a tie. I may have to change my vote to Ash to break it. He hates the Libs so much he cut off his left hand. Wow. Talk about commitment to principles.
    If Kirk Jr. wins I'm going to play his version of Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds from his album until your nasty heads explode and the libs eat your brains and steal your ju-ju.
    You have been warned - obey.
    Gunny Lee is my bro and if you don't obey you will all be sucking golf balls through garden hoses until I am mollified.

Just a suggestion.

I can't believe no one nominated Chuck Norris.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad