• William Shatner

2 10.53%
  • Christopher Walken

2 10.53%
  • Write In (Please Specify)

1 5.26%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    I can't believe no one nominated Chuck Norris.
    It's beacause Chuck Norris is too powerful for just President of the US. When the office of President of the Universe becomes available then Mr. Norris will have the proper office available.

Now, as for my candidate, Samuel L Jackson is the one person I believe that can take CU to the promised land. He knows just how to take care of the snakes in the world, can recite scripture while putting a bullet in someones head and is so bad assed that he was the only jedi to have a purple lightsaber so you could easily find the center of badassery in the swirling melee that was the Battle of Geonosis.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    I will begin with my candidate: Ash (aka Bruce Campbell).
    pffft. No one even heard of that b-movie hack.

Kirk slingshotted himself back in time in some rustbucket to snatch a humpback whale straight out of the ocean in order to save the entire planet. And that was old Kirk.

Prime directive? What prime directive?

I'm saving "green chicks" as my ace in the hole.

Vote Shatner now.

oh poo

Old Kirk whipped Vincent Price's booty when he was Master of the World then went to the Island at the End of the World and whipped Yul Brynner and his crossdressing pirates.

My Kirk can whip your Kirk - he survived more horrble movies than Shatner ever could.

So if you're gonna vote for someone named after the Scottish government than I'm gonna name Sean Connery.

Edging Shatner album out of pile.......

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post

Kirk slingshotted himself back in time in some rustbucket to snatch a humpback whale straight out of the ocean in order to save the entire planet. And that was old Kirk.

Vote Shatner now.

Ash never had to wear a girdle and a wig.

Quote Originally Posted by asdf2231 View Post
    Ash never had to wear a girdle and a wig.
    Oh yeah? Think Bubba-ho-tep! :eek:

Walken would walk over him!! I think this is his real hair and teeth!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Hammer and Tongs! Gentlemen, please, this is getting us nowhere. No one is sucking anything out of anything else. Unless of course, you're representin' the Log Cabin republicans.

I can't vote for the Gunny because he's already running another web site. Besides, he did that messed up Texas Chain saw deal. Our best bet would be to kick this problem upstairs. I'm surprised no one thought of this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG65HjYE5hQ

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Now, as for my candidate, Samuel L Jackson is the one person I believe that can take CU to the promised land. He knows just how to take care of the snakes in the world, can recite scripture while putting a bullet in someones head and is so bad assed that he was the only jedi to have a purple lightsaber so you could easily find the center of badassery in the swirling melee that was the Battle of Geonosis.
    Jackson represents change. He has some aquaintances that make him a bad fit for President of CU. Hanging around with the Jedi could cause a conflict with a certain Sith Lord Admin we have here. He sat on a council with Yoda, who was heard during a speech saying "God Damn Conservative Underground!" Do we really want a man who sat for years on the Jedi Council with that type of, uh, well whatever Yoda is?
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Quote Originally Posted by quirites View Post
    You got to put Col. Jack O'Neill (Richard Dean Anderson) in there.
    Anybody - while being tortured with that light-up-your-mouth-and-eyes-thingy - who can come back with

"You ended that sentence with a preposition...... bastard!"

is too cool.

And he was McGyver to boot.

Yeah, but before that, he was Dr. Jeff Webber, a surgeon on GH with a crazy wife.

It's also kind of a travesty that Mal Reynolds (Who could kick Han Solo's sissy ass ANY day of the week) was not put up for consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post

Vote Shatner now.
    So, media saturation and the will to fuck anything are your campaign points. Does that mean your in favor of a Clinton - Obama hybrid?
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad