1. #1 And Now A Good Reason NOT to Watch the Super Bowl 
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    ESPNís Adam Schefter of ESPN states, cast members from Hamilton will sing ďAmerica the BeautifulĒ at the Super Bowl:

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/sta...40506908504064

So lets get this straight. We have the Cast of Hamilton singing. Who wants to bet they will pull some kind of anti-Trump bs.

And we have Lady Gaga, doing the half time show. Which she's suggested will include anti-Trump material.
    Klaatu barada nikto

The NFL has forbidden her from making political statements. That doesn't mean she won't because it is live TV an who can stop her.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    The NFL has forbidden her from making political statements. That doesn't mean she won't because it is live TV an who can stop her.
    You mean like last year and the BLM half time show?

And the NFL is deigning it told Lady Gaga not to mention President Trump.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-donald-trump/
    Klaatu barada nikto

I would guess that Lady Gaga will keep specifically anti-Trump politics out of her half time act, but will have pro LGBTQ statements, imagery or lyrics, because that is always part of her act, as is feminism. Except for her Sound of Music tribute at the Oscars a couple of years ago, which was really amazingly beautiful and free of politics. She brought Julie Andrews to tears. Lady Gaga can put on a very good show, she is a great entertainer.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I would guess that Lady Gaga will keep specifically anti-Trump politics out of her half time act, but will have pro LGBTQ statements, imagery or lyrics, because that is always part of her act, as is feminism. Except for her Sound of Music tribute at the Oscars a couple of years ago, which was really amazingly beautiful and free of politics. She brought Julie Andrews to tears. Lady Gaga can put on a very good show, she is a great entertainer.
    Yeah, I kinda agree. She has 20-to-25 minutes... with the emphasis on 'flow'.

She may go with a Mary Tyler Moore hat-throwing intro, then proceed to whatever her 'fun being a girl' musical-whims are at the moment. Maybe one costume-change. It's a bad business-decision to jam desperation politics in somewhere.

We already assume she's liberal. The TV-audience will be experiencing shock-fatigue by halftime with all the commercials.

I'll be watching. I've only missed 3. 2 for sure. People forget that only 3-or-4 of the first 25 of 'em were considered 'watchable' from a football-standpoint. Most of 'em were absolute blowouts by halftime.