Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Even More Love and Tolerance From Out Gay Friends 
    The loving and tolerant homosexuals feel the need to help some Christians make it home.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrRxFoBSPng

Michelle Malkin's comment here:
    http://michellemalkin.com/2008/11/17...stro-district/

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

They sure can blow them whistles. The best commentary on his nonsense is summed up in one word; Al-Gayda.
    At least once every human should have to run for his life, to teach him that milk does not come from supermarkets, that safety does not come from policemen, that news is not something that happens to other people. ~ Robert Heinlein

You Say The Battle Is Over

"Bigots out of the Castro"? Wouldn't that mean the people harrassing the Christians would have to leave?

Every time I find one of these types of clips I'm going to post it to show that the gays and lesbians don't want equal treatment, they want preferred status and if they don't get it they behave more like the bigots and narrow minded they accuse others of being. I want them to keep it up and turn away the straights who supported them. There is language in action and sometimes action tells a tale of hypocrisy.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Banned
    When are they going to turn on the Black and Latino Democrats who were truly the ones that passed the measure?

Maybe it's about time for a little skinhead rally in the Castro. See if those swishy motherfuckers would start that shit then. I doubt it, but I would really hope that they would.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    Every time I find one of these types of clips I'm going to post it to show that the gays and lesbians don't want equal treatment, they want preferred status and if they don't get it they behave more like the bigots and narrow minded they accuse others of being. I want them to keep it up and turn away the straights who supported them. There is language in action and sometimes action tells a tale of hypocrisy.
    That is what happened with immigration. People really were not giving to big a shit over it. Some groupd were, but no one mainstream really. Then they came out in force, getting in people's faces and DEMANDING shit. Turned the whole country against their ass. That is what is going to happen with the gays and carpet munchers.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    When are they going to turn on the Black and Latino Democrats who were truly the ones that passed the measure?

Maybe it's about time for a little skinhead rally in the Castro. See if those swishy motherfuckers would start that shit then. I doubt it, but I would really hope that they would.
    It's safer to harrass Christians. The blacks and latinos would put a serious hurtin on them so they'll stick to targets that won't fight back.

C. S. Lewis

In the greatest nation on gods green earth!
    What were the christians doing in that neighborhood? If you don't smoke crack, you don't go were crack runs rampit. Not condoning gay activity, but we do live in America. Were all men are created equal. Jesus said to love thy neighbor. Not love thy neighbor under certain conditions.

For the record I DO NOT suport gay marriage.
    "With great power, comes great responsibility." Stan Lee

BSR
    The Gay Mafia stikes again..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Straightforward View Post
    What were the christians doing in that neighborhood? If you don't smoke crack, you don't go were crack runs rampit. Not condoning gay activity, but we do live in America. Were all men are created equal. Jesus said to love thy neighbor. Not love thy neighbor under certain conditions.

For the record I DO NOT suport gay marriage.

I agree. And all the Blacks and Latinos need to stay out of White neighbor hoods also.