Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    They want violence. :( So sad. Lefist tolerance at work once again. These people give gays a bad name.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    I agree. And all the Blacks and Latinos need to stay out of White neighbor hoods also.
    Silly Speedy - that's a one way street.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    Silly Speedy - that's a one way street.
    Well, there are some exceptions, like maids, gardeners and lawn jockies.

Well, there are some exceptions, like maids, gardeners and lawn jockies.
    What was it Howard Dean said?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    What was it Howard Dean said?
    "EEEEEEYAAAAAAAAAAAAARG!"

"EEEEEEYAAAAAAAAAAAAARG!"

No no. That other stupid thing that Howard Dean said.:p

Quote Originally Posted by Straightforward View Post
    What were the christians doing in that neighborhood? If you don't smoke crack, you don't go were crack runs rampit. Not condoning gay activity, but we do live in America. Were all men are created equal. Jesus said to love thy neighbor. Not love thy neighbor under certain conditions.

For the record I DO NOT suport gay marriage.
    Jesus said to love thy neighbor. Not love thy neighbor under certain conditions...which explains why the christians were in that neighborhood.
    -
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obama’s $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. It’s no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obama’s own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.

What were the christians doing in that neighborhood? If you don't smoke crack, you don't go were crack runs rampit. Not condoning gay activity, but we do live in America. Were all men are created equal. Jesus said to love thy neighbor. Not love thy neighbor under certain conditions.

For the record I DO NOT suport gay marriage.

The last half of your post contradicts the first half. Just thought you'd like to know.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

In the greatest nation on gods green earth!
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    The last half of your post contradicts the first half. Just thought you'd like to know.
    I have to disagree FlaGator. In my eyes marriage is a religious sanction, between a man and a woman. In my religion homosexuality is shund. I don't care if they have thier civil unoins. If they want thier life partner to inherit whatever they have together that's fine. Even though in my eyes it's wrong, they will answer for thier actions when they meet Jesus. I just don't like the idea of them calling it marriage. Because, they would want to bring thier sick perversions in my church. And if this happens, church's would not allow it, the church's would then be in court for discrimination. And well, no more weddings in church's. :(
    "With great power, comes great responsibility." Stan Lee

I have to disagree FlaGator. In my eyes marriage is a religious sanction, between a man and a woman. In my religion homosexuality is shund. I don't care if they have thier civil unoins. If they want thier life partner to inherit whatever they have together that's fine. Even though in my eyes it's wrong, they will answer for thier actions when they meet Jesus. I just don't like the idea of them calling it marriage. Because, they would want to bring thier sick perversions in my church. And if this happens, church's would not allow it, the church's would then be in court for discrimination. And well, no more weddings in church's. :(
    We seem to be having a mutual misunderstanding. In the post I was referencing you stated:

[QUOTE]What were the christians doing in that neighborhood? If you don't smoke crack, you don't go were crack runs rampit. Not condoning gay activity, but we do live in America. /QUOTE]

Then you state
    Were all men are created equal. Jesus said to love thy neighbor. Not love thy neighbor under certain conditions.

For the record I DO NOT suport gay marriage.[
    The first part of your posts implies that the Christians had no business being in that neighborhood. The second half implies that they have e very right to be there. I wasn't referencing whether or not you supported gay marriage.

For the record, here is how I feel about it. Christ said that we Christian are to be in the world but not of the world. We are in it but to some degree separated from it. If the world wants to allow same-sex marriages then fine, let the world do what the world will do. However I see a future where once the world gets it way it will use the anti-discrimination laws to force Churches either perform same-sex marriages or stop performing all marriages. Until someone assures me that this later situation won't occur then I will vote against same-sex marriages.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis