1. #1 A few more Tribute Images 
    Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    I use Photoshop and several other programs to make these, most of the terrains were hand made in a 3d editor then saved from different angles that way I can use one large terrain several times just by changing viewpoints. Foliage is all hand placed some 3d some photoshop brushes what ever fits the scene and the mood

Those are exceptionally well done. Bravo. Museum-quality.

There is a museum for Service-art, come to think of it. The works from the 18th and early 19th Century are interspersed with the latter eras, from drawings to paintings.

I'll try to find the link. The search-engine isn't currently seeing the word 'art' for some reason...

REALLY nice stuff...
    Don
    Major US Army Infantry (RET)
    Hill Country of Texas

Conservative, Constitutionalist, Capitalist, Christian. I speak: John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere...

The price of freedom is something the protected will never know.

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

10 more Tributes that haven't been uploaded to Flckr

Do you do anything other than helicopter scenes?
    Don
    Major US Army Infantry (RET)
    Hill Country of Texas

Conservative, Constitutionalist, Capitalist, Christian. I speak: John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere...

Quote Originally Posted by Ole Cowboy View Post
    Do you do anything other than helicopter scenes?
    Yes I do, I have a few Infantry people and a lot of Navy helo crews but I don't have that many Infantry friends since I left Infantry in 66 and have had no contact with anyone I knew then except one person. All the facebook groups I am a member of are mostly helicopter groups since that was my assignment for 3 years while in VN.

The Infantry Tributes are in the flickr album online, although not many there are a few and you will notice that most are 101st with a few exceptions. I don't sell these I just give them to the people that want one and unless I have a request from someone then none get done. Usually I spend about two weeks doing nothing but these tributes then get away from them for a while so I can do my own stuff. I did do one for a son of a VN vet that requested one for his father and I learned that the son had served on the DMZ in Korea as a TOW gunner so I made one for him also.

You must have missed the first post I made and it was in the Veterans section here on the forum but here is the url for the first album online, you will be able to see all I mentioned. If you want one all I need of course is the name, rank, job title and duty station and any badges or personal photo for an inlet on the Tribute, you can better see that looking at the albums. I have many more not uploaded bu this does have a good cross section of air to inf and even some non air or inf.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/684748...57662018349771