1. #1 She-Male Who Killed “Husband” During Botched Castration Arrested for Making Threats 
    Sometimes I get a vague impression that there is something a little unwholesome about this transsexuality business that the liberal establishment keeps promoting:

A transgender woman [i.e., cross-dressing man] who spent time behind bars for a botched castration that led to the death of [his] sixth husband was arrested this week after [he] allegedly threatened to shoot a Westmoreland County, Pa., judge, according to news reports and police.

Tammy L. Felbaum, 58, of Seward, in southwestern Pennsylvania, entered the Westmoreland County Courthouse on Monday morning, placed [his] purse on the baggage X-ray equipment, then made comments that “[he] had guns and an Uzi and a rocket launcher in [his] purse,” County Park Police Chief Kirk Nolan said Wednesday.

As [he] walked through the scanner, [he] told another officer, “I came here to shoot a judge,” Nolan said.

No one thought his jokes were funny. He has been charged with terroristic threats and disorderly conduct. The world is a safer place with him behind bars

http://moonbattery.com/?p=81046

Quote Originally Posted by Banacek View Post
    "A transgender woman [i.e., cross-dressing man] who spent time behind bars for a botched castration that led to the death of [his] sixth husband...."

I swear to God, you could not make this stuff up if you tried.

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Success or failure it was a no win for him either way.
    Pffffffffffffffffffffff! Buh Bye Big Ears
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

I have to feel bad for the security guards or cops at the court that had to deal with this situation.

The world we live in gets crazier by the day. As we distance ourselves from our Creator the less human we become.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.