Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Global Warming is Pseudoscience 
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes. Gandhi

BINGO, phony as a 3 dollar bill.
    Don
    Major US Army Infantry (RET)
    Hill Country of Texas

Conservative, Constitutionalist, Capitalist, Christian. I speak: John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere...

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    What happens to Global Warming when you
    apply a widdle common sense???
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    What happens to Global Warming when you
    apply a widdle common sense???
    Like most far left stuff it falls apart.

PROOF that Global warming/climate change etc is not a threat and is phony. Actually this applies to just about everything.

Always look at the solution it tells you what the agenda is.

Solution for Climate change/warming: Global Taxes on PEOPLE. If that is the solution then the only problem you have is spending...I hear no efforts to fix anything other than taxes and more costly regulations on people.
    Don
    Hill Country of Texas

Conservative, Constitutionalist, Capitalist, Christian. I speak: John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere...

Quote Originally Posted by Ole Cowboy View Post
    Like most far left stuff it falls apart.

PROOF that Global warming/climate change etc is not a threat and is phony. Actually this applies to just about everything.

Always look at the solution it tells you what the agenda is.

Solution for Climate change/warming: Global Taxes on PEOPLE. If that is the solution then the only problem you have is spending...I hear no efforts to fix anything other than taxes and more costly regulations on people.
    What'll happen is the 'army of followers' who adhere to your agenda, will end-up assassinating you because the spending and the carve-outs will never be enough.

Thank God we have the example of The Roman Empire to endlessly draw contemporary lessons from.

'Taxing the air we breathe'... Gosh. I wonder why humans keep retaliating against that concept.

Quote Originally Posted by cadillac shark View Post
    What'll happen is the 'army of followers' who adhere to your agenda, will end-up assassinating you because the spending and the carve-outs will never be enough.

Thank God we have the example of The Roman Empire to endlessly draw contemporary lessons from.

'Taxing the air we breathe'... Gosh. I wonder why humans keep retaliating against that concept.
    YEP!

When the answer is to Tax the individual the question is at best a red herring and at its worst a LIE!

In support of global change one of the biggest impacts would be at the family home level. 2 things done would have a massive impact at a very modest cost:
    1) 2x6 frame construction increasing the thickness of the insulation, nominal costs as long as the regs are changed, regs call for 2x4 on 16 in centers, using 2x6 you can go to 20-24 in centers.

2) Tankless hot water systems, which is hot water on demand, not sitting in a tank being heated 24x7. I am on my second home with a tankless unit and WOW huge savings ever month over a standard hot water heater tank system.

These 2 changes to the national building regs could be done today. 2x6 and tankless hot water are far from new. Many custom home builders use 2x6 and have for the past 40+ years but FHA/VA regs force lower cost builders to do the 2x4, Tankless is used in most of the world except the US and parts of Aus. Noritz, has been making tankless units for over 70 years!

Fact is you won't hear Owl Hore or the Govt talk about any of this, its all a Carbon Tax as if we can tax our way out of Global Warming ????? which tells me there is no such thing...
    Don
    Hill Country of Texas

We just had an example of global warming here in Connecticut. Apparently, the storm that left the 12 inches of snow that I removed today was a climate change denier !

Supposedly more to come

The climate has been changing for over two billion years. It's the over population that will strip the planet.

http://www.scotese.com/climate.htm

ICE HOUSE or HOT HOUSE?

During the last 2 billion years the Earth's climate has alternated between a frigid "Ice House", like today's world, and a steaming "Hot House", like the world of the dinosaurs.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes. Gandhi

Water Closet Tech ChemicalEngineer's Avatar
    Does this post below look like something that a "DUmpster" (Leftist) would post?

That's what the extremely honorable and brilliant NJCardFan called me.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan
    This just proves this tool is a leftist. First the elitist comment and 2nd, this one. They start shit then cry that they're being bullied. As I said, this person is DUmpster if there ever was one.

ChemEngineer

More information and quotations than you can handle:

http://TheGlobalWarmingScam.blogspot.com

Last edited by ChemicalEngineer; 03-04-2017 at 09:58 PM.

Question 7 on the, are you smarter than a LibTar Test:

Global Climate change:

a) Temperatures across our globe remain stable and have done so over the past 4.3 Billion years.

b) Temperatures across our globe vary and at times the entire earth has been covered in a sheet of ice and at other times the poles have been Tropical and done so over the past 4.3 Billion years.

Answer a or b...
    Don
    Hill Country of Texas