Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Water Closet Tech ChemicalEngineer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ole Cowboy View Post
    Question 7 on the, are you smarter than a LibTar Test:

Global Climate change:

a) Temperatures across our globe remain stable and have done so over the past 4.3 Billion years.

b) Temperatures across our globe vary and at times the entire earth has been covered in a sheet of ice and at other times the poles have been Tropical and done so over the past 4.3 Billion years.

Answer a or b...
    Let me think... hmmmm.... "stable"... as in no seasons even? Let's look at the second option...
    Gotta go with b.

Where does one find the Are You Smarter Than a LibTar Contest? It's gotta be about the sixth grade level.

Water Closet Tech ChemicalEngineer's Avatar
    Does my earlier post look like something that a "DUmpster" (Leftist) would post?

That's what the extremely honorable and brilliant NJCardFan called me.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan
    This just proves this tool is a leftist. First the elitist comment and 2nd, this one. They start shit then cry that they're being bullied. As I said, this person is DUmpster if there ever was one.

Well warmist bigots love to make a mountain of a molehill,that includes a trace gas with a trace IR absorption level. CO2 molecules have a postulated weak warm forcing effect that amounts to very little at the 400 ppm level, as it is has done almost all it can do.

Here is a chart that explains the approximate effect:

Like I said, not much there for warmist morons to drool over.

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    I like carbon dioxide it keeps my Mountain Dew fizzy!
    Pffffffffffffffffffffff! Buh Bye Big Ears
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

One has to wonder why warmist morons fail to notice that all the warming we have seen since 1979, happens when we have an EL-NINO,otherwise it doesn't warm at all. That almost all of the warming are confined to the Northern Hemisphere.

One also has to wonder why warmist loons,are in deep love over land based temperature data,when they are irrelevant, since the AGW conjecture is based on the Atmosphere. Satellite data is what matters since they cover the same region that the AGW conjecture covers.

AGW conjecture says,there will be a "hot spot" in the Tropical atmosphere,but Satellite temperature AND Radio Sonde weather balloon data, shows it doesn't exist. This shows that the AGW conjecture is a failure.

It's all natural.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes. Gandhi

CO2 the miracle molecule, that can only warm up the Northern Hemisphere.

Quote Originally Posted by Ole Cowboy View Post
    2) Tankless hot water systems, which is hot water on demand, not sitting in a tank being heated 24x7. I am on my second home with a tankless unit and WOW huge savings ever month over a standard hot water heater tank system.
    My house has two water heaters and I had one that I ordered for the bathroom water heater. Installation people were confused and said it would not work so I returned it, later finding out it would of worked.

We have no natural gas where I live so it's all electric or propane. A tankless water heater would save me some bucks, no doubt. Our electric company even offers free installation on solar heaters and some people save a bundle. My household is small, so I might not save so much..I make the girls leave in the morning, but they do take really long showers.

Savings are not as great with electric tankless systems, but still there....
    Don
    Major US Army Infantry (RET)
    Hill Country of Texas

Conservative, Constitutionalist, Capitalist, Christian. I speak: John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere...