Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Just saying hello 
    Just a shorty to say hello and let you all know I'll probably read more than post... Lifelong conservative (old guy biker) site looks good, and lets beat that DU silly! Tried lurking over there just to see what the morons do in their spare time, and guess what... they drop the ban hammer on people like me when we try to initiate an intelligent discussion! I got banned twice for just asking a couple of questions that might elicit an answer the idiots don't like. Honest to god, I never offered an opinion, just asked intelligent questions and then BAMMMM...down comes the ban hammer! They suck and it looks good here, so I'll be around, and thanks for the sanity that we all love and respect

B

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Welcome!
    Pffffffffffffffffffffff! Buh Bye Big Ears
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Welcome...

And look out for the falling piano!
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes. Gandhi

Welcome aboard, Bill, from a BMW and Honda rider to a Harley rider! Seems like this group will be more to your choosing than the last one.
    RIDING....a sure fire cure for cattle ranch burnout!

Quote Originally Posted by unclebill View Post
    Just a shorty to say hello and let you all know I'll probably read more than post... Lifelong conservative (old guy biker) site looks good, and lets beat that DU silly! Tried lurking over there just to see what the morons do in their spare time, and guess what... they drop the ban hammer on people like me when we try to initiate an intelligent discussion! I got banned twice for just asking a couple of questions that might elicit an answer the idiots don't like. Honest to god, I never offered an opinion, just asked intelligent questions and then BAMMMM...down comes the ban hammer! They suck and it looks good here, so I'll be around, and thanks for the sanity that we all love and respect

B
    My blood runs Black and Orange and I never met an old guy on a Harley that was not conservative dude, as for the young guys, well, they are not bikers, they just riders...welcome Bro...

Sadly I no longer ride due to Vietnam injury + old man caught up with me, sure MISS IT, I built it!
    Don
    Major US Army Infantry (RET)
    Hill Country of Texas

Conservative, Constitutionalist, Capitalist, Christian. I speak: John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere...

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar

B
    Welcome Uncle Bill!
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Quote Originally Posted by Ole Cowboy View Post
    My blood runs Black and Orange and I never met an old guy on a Harley that was not conservative dude, as for the young guys, well, they are not bikers, they just riders...welcome Bro...

Sadly I no longer ride due to Vietnam injury + old man caught up with me, sure MISS IT, I built it!
    Here's a picture of my ride...also built myself. It's 33 years old now, started life as a full dresser and I wanted something different so this is what I did.
    [/URL][/IMG]

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar

B
    Glad to have you here Bill, enjoy!
    May the FORCE be with you!

Welcome!!!
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Those who can, do.
    Those who know, teach.
    Ignorant incapables, regulate.