Thread: Wow

1. #1 Wow 
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Oh, man, what is wrong with people?

I hope someone is sitting in jail right now.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

I mean I understand wanting to keep your kids from being sissified - but . . . . wow.

BSR
    Are you fucking kidding me? :mad:

These are the times I wish I had been there to see this shit go down. Whoever set this up would be carrying their teeth around in a fucking change purse and saving money to have the camera surgically removed from their ass. As a father of a 2 year old toddler, it makes my blood boil to see someone take advantage of small children like this. They trust you unconditionally and you use them to abuse each other for your amusement?

I would take an assault charge for this, I swear to God.. :mad:

BSR - from what I could hear of the audio - it kept cutting out on me - seems that the guy holding the camera was talking about if someone hits you first you can hit them back . . . . But a 2 year old???

BSR
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    BSR - from what I could hear of the audio - it kept cutting out on me - seems that the guy holding the camera was talking about if someone hits you first you can hit them back . . . . But a 2 year old???

I cant listen to audio since I'm at work, but your right.. You don't expose these toddlers to this shit. They need to worry about when Cars or Madagascar comes on. Let the parents worry about hitting. I told my son if he was hit, he can protect himself. That was the end of it, because he is to young to understand. This kid was getting beat up and doesnt know why. It's bullshit.

Banned
    I would hand out a prison style beatdown over this shit. I have interceded before when someone is going overboard on their kid. I let people deal with ass kickings they have coming to them, but never a kid. I'll even stand by and let a lippy bitch get popped in the mouth, but never a kid.

One of the things that scares me most here is how the nanny staters will use this as evidence that people should not be allowed to raise their children or some other BS like that. :(

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    One of the things that scares me most here is how the nanny staters will use this as evidence that people should not be allowed to raise their children or some other BS like that. :(
    You know that was coming. Show the libs that at least one family isn't capable or rearing their kids properly and then in their minds no one but libs are able to raise kids. It takes a village remember

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis