1. #1 They Are Squirming 
    link

Here's another entertaining screed by NanceGreggs.

NanceGreggs (22,175 posts)

They Are Squirming

I know our pleasures since Trump’s “election” have been few and far between. But I am taking great joy in knowing that the Republicans are squirming right now – and there is no relief in sight. They know their discomfort is going to get progressively worse, to a point that might even prove fatal.

We all know that the average Republican voter is stupid. They have proven that repeatedly by voting against their own best interests, time after time. But many of the powers-that-be in the GOP are smart, politically-savvy people, astute enough to know that the damage Trump is doing to the country will come back and bite them in their collective ass.

We know they watched today’s press conference while squirming in their seats. We know that every time their idiot-in-chief opens his mouth, eyes are rolled and faces are palmed. We know that as scandal follows on scandal – now a daily occurrence – those up for re-election in 2018, those who planned to rise within the Republican ranks, those who visualized launching political careers as part of a successful party are now shaking in their boots as they shake their heads.

They won’t show it; they’ll never admit it. But we know that behind-the-scenes, they are scared shitless of the blowback of having put an incompetent, scandal-ridden idiot in the Oval Office, and are scrambling to figure out how much of the damage can ever be undone.

Trump’s so-called “presidency” would be an unmitigated disaster by any measure, but following the Obama years makes comparison as inevitable as it is glaringly obvious.

Imagine the humiliation of having supported a man who is incapable of uttering a cohesive sentence after eight years of a man whose every statement was a study in eloquence and intelligence.

Imagine the embarrassment of having elected a man who continually demonstrates his total lack of knowledge of domestic and foreign affairs after eight years of a man whose grasp of every topic was astounding in its depth and breadth.

Imagine the soul-crushing realization that you proffered a man for the highest position on the planet who is drowning in chaos and scandal in a matter of weeks after eight years of a man whose administration was free of even a breath of wrongdoing. (LOL, any liberal who believes this is the very definition of dumb.)

Make no mistake. Behind the forced smiles of the GOP spokespeople – which are becoming more and more obvious as being desperate and straw-clutching – the Republicans who are smart enough to see the writing on the wall are reading the signs, and weeping in despair behind closed doors.

They are watching their “brand” being damaged beyond their worst imaginings. They are witnessing a catastrophe unparalleled in its scope and far-reaching consequences. They are literally rearranging the deck chairs on a ship that has been sinking from the day it was launched. They are drowning – not only in view of the country, but in view of the entire world.

I take my pleasures where I can find them these days. For now, I am enjoying the appetizer, while anticipating the full meal that will inevitably be served-up sooner rather than later – complete with all the fixin’s that the GOP will choke on while being forced to swallow their own words.
    Remember NanceGreggs declared that Hillary was going to win by a landslide.

She thinks she's really something special, but she's just another liberal who thinks she knows what conservatives believe and think, when the reality is she has She's just another liberals who has major mental health issues evidenced by her extreme self-centeredness (unaccepting of others, inability to see another persons point of view as legitimate, among other behaviors), black and white thinking (liberals - good, smart conservatives - evil, dumb), extreme intolerance that the individual justifies as being OK, even good; ability to disregard entirely facts that they don't agree with and to believe obvious lies if the "right person" tells them to believe it.

This OP has every one of those characteristics.

It must be one of those rare forms of mental illness that is catchy because it sure is making the rounds at DU and among liberals.

cab67 (429 posts)

18. I'm torn about what to do when this catastrophe ends.

Part of me really wants to shout "I TOLD YOU SO!" when he leaves office in disgrace - hopefully, before the end of the year.

But the rest of me takes no pleasure in this. We're witnessing a horrific tragedy - a large number of people were misled into voting for someone who objectively shouldn't even be in charge of wiping himself. His administration, however short, will have done enormous damage (especially to the majority of those who voted for him), and we'll be stuck with Pence until he can be voted out.

I will say this, though - I may not dance on this administration's grave, and I may not rub the noses of my friends and family who voted for this turd that walks as a man in it, but I will never - ever - let them forget it. Their mistake was catastrophic, and it can never be allowed to happen again.
    bdamomma (42,179 posts)

36. Yes the GOP

will be going down fast......they will never live this one down.....they are a disgrace and should not be called Americans.

Geez, I guess my voodoo doll really works!
    This is the constant meme at DU and in the liberal media.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar

They Are Squirming

I know our pleasures since Trump’s “election” have been few and far between. But I am taking great joy in knowing that the Republicans are squirming right now – and there is no relief in sight. They know their discomfort is going to get progressively worse, to a point that might even prove fatal.

We all know that the average Republican voter is stupid.

Stopped reading right there. I don't need to be insulted
    by a Libtard DUmmie.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Stopped reading right there. I don't need to be insulted
    by a Libtard DUmmie.
    They still don't get it.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

They Are Squirming

I'd ask in what world she's living, but I think I know:

Picture yourself in a boat on a river,

With Tangerine trees and marmalade skies.
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Those who can, do.
    Those who know, teach.
    Ignorant incapables, regulate.

They Are Squirming
    Sure, I was squirming to try not to piss myself from laughing so hard.

That was the most awesome thing I have ever seen in a press conference.

bdamomma (42,179 posts)

36. Yes the GOP

will be going down fast......they will never live this one down.....they are a disgrace and should not be called Americans.
    You're going to be very disappointed.
    Life is hard (D)Ummies. It's even harder when you're stupid.
    -paraphasing John Wayne