Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Best/worst trait in the opposite sex? 
    You have the floor people :)
    Find out what is really happening in Europe: what the European leaders don't want you to read

http://www.free-europe.org/blog/english.php

I support victims rights

http://www.prodeathpenalty.com/

It's hard to say. I get along better with men so I tend to overlook the negatives unless they are glaring and that's an individual problem.

On the plus side, I like the directness in communication that men display. They don't expect you to be psychic. I also like the fairness angle. You get into a dust-up with a man and once it's settled, it's over.

You fail to notice a 6 pound weight loss with a woman and she'll be reminding you of your callous attitude for years. :D

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    I like the directness in communication that men display. They don't expect you to be psychic. I also like the fairness angle. You get into a dust-up with a man and once it's settled, it's over.

You fail to notice a 6 pound weight loss with a woman and she'll be reminding you of your callous attitude for years. :D
    I completely agree with the first part of your post. As to the second part, why bring Shannon into this? :p

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    I completely agree with the first part of your post. As to the second part, why bring Shannon into this? :p
    Oops! :D.......

Best Trait for a Woman: Compassion. No real need to elaborate on this one - men just canít begin to grasp the capacity.

Worst Trait for a Woman: Black shoe envy. Even God doesnít understand having 15 pairs of black shoes.

Best Trait for a Man: Honor. Loyalty is the cement of societies.

Worst Trait for a Man: Callousness. Given the right circumstance, at the right time - a man is capable of anything. And not always at the mercy of "the better angels of our nature."
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

BSR
    Best= BOOBIES !!!!

worst= talking..

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    [Worst Trait for a Woman: Black shoe envy. Even God doesnít understand having 15 pairs of black shoes.

Assuming God is male, there's no way He could.

Best male trait: their strength--physically and emotionally (remaining calm and in control during times of crisis)

Worst male trait: being a bastard (lying, cheating, selfish bastards)

That might qualify as three worst male traits.

This might have not been the best time to ask me about the worst male traits.

Power CUer
    It sounds like you need a good session of shoe shopping, Jen. I recommend black, in several styles.

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    It sounds like you need a good session of shoe shopping, Jen. I recommend black, in several styles.
    :D