Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 38
  1. #11  
    Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,455
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    It sounds like you need a good session of shoe shopping, Jen. I recommend black, in several styles.
    At least 15.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    noonwitch
    Guest
    I hate the way so many guys miss the toilet. I had a new a/c installed about a week and a half ago, and the guy used my bathroom. I had to clean around the toilet afterwards.


    I like it that men don't have mood swings like women do (except for bipolar men).


    PS: I don't have 15 pairs of black shoes, yet, but I am always looking for more.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    BSR
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I hate the way so many guys miss the toilet. I had a new a/c installed about a week and a half ago, and the guy used my bathroom. I had to clean around the toilet afterwards.


    I like it that men don't have mood swings like women do (except for bipolar men).


    PS: I don't have 15 pairs of black shoes, yet, but I am always looking for more.
    That is why my wife installed a drain in the middle of the floor, so She could hose the room down.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    Senior Member LogansPapa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Surf City, USA
    Posts
    3,782
    For men- accuracy isnít important, as long as we hit something.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas View Post
    Best= BOOBIES !!!!

    worst= talking..
    Spoken like a true male feminist :D

    For me, the best has to be what I call "wholesomeness": just a girl who gives off the air of being decent and nice.

    The worst is being harsh/unkind
    Find out what is really happening in Europe: what the European leaders don't want you to read

    http://www.free-europe.org/blog/english.php

    I support victims rights

    http://www.prodeathpenalty.com/
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,421
    Worst trait in women...crying. I just came back from court and I had two women crying...the opposing party and the opposing counsel. Seriously people...THERE IS NO CRYING IN THE LAW!!!

    Worst trait in men....even worst if they are cryers. Unless your child or wife is/has died (within 7 days of the crying event) DON"T CRY!!! At least not in front of me.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #17  
    BSR
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by FuroraCeltica View Post
    Spoken like a true male feminist :D

    For me, the best has to be what I call "wholesomeness": just a girl who gives off the air of being decent and nice.

    The worst is being harsh/unkind


    What can I say? Im a 12 year old trapped in a 32 year old's body.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #18  
    Senior Member LogansPapa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Surf City, USA
    Posts
    3,782
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillygirl View Post
    Worst trait in men....even worst if they are cryers. Unless your child or wife is/has died (within 7 days of the crying event) DON"T CRY!!! At least not in front of me.
    Wow. Philly's tough. :( (I'm going to have myself a good cry now.)
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #19  
    gator
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillygirl View Post
    Worst trait in women...crying. I just came back from court and I had two women crying...the opposing party and the opposing counsel. Seriously people...THERE IS NO CRYING IN THE LAW!!!

    Worst trait in men....even worst if they are cryers. Unless your child or wife is/has died (within 7 days of the crying event) DON"T CRY!!! At least not in front of me.

    Men can cry for the right things.

    I had tears in my eyes a couple of weeks ago watching the MOH presentation.

    I had tears in my eyes last Saturday when I received a very moving letter from one of the soldiers that we support in Iraq.

    Showing emotion for the right thing is a sign of strength. Just don't over do it.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #20  
    Senior Member Molon Labe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Jihad Me At Hello
    Posts
    4,772
    Women

    Best Trait: Empathy. They always make my hard nosed stances on things a little softer after I settle down and listen to their side. Then I start to understand someone's problem a little better.

    Worst trait: Catty Spiteful: (malicious gossipers) I know this isn't limited to woman, but good god.....I can't count the number offices I've worked in that is ripe with spiteful women talking about so and so. I've seen women that would kill each other over a "butter bean sandwich". :D (southern lingo)

    Men

    worst: We lack empathy

    best: We prefer reason to emotion....not always a good thing but it keeps girls grounded...so my better half says.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown


    The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •