1. #1 Buffett on Obama 
    Berkshire Hathaway has slid 41% this year, 12% today alone. I wonder if the Oracle of Omaha is still going to be so gung-ho on Obama's plans for the U.S. economy? Berkshire's shareholder equity fell about 9 Billion in October.

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees.

Quote Originally Posted by AlmostThere View Post
    Berkshire Hathaway has slid 41% this year, 12% today alone. I wonder if the Oracle of Omaha is still going to be so gung-ho on Obama's plans for the U.S. economy? Berkshire's shareholder equity fell about 9 Billion in October.

I was wondering the same. Buyers' remorse, anyone? :D

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmostThere View Post

I think he has gotten senile in his old age. He bought GE at around $25 a share less than 2 months ago with an option to buy more at $22. Everyone stated what a great buy. The stock is at $14.45 today; down 10% today. He has lost almost half of that 3 billion he put up to bail out this dog. GE has a 15 billion short term cash problem.

Buffett got pissed at one of his stockholders who was concerned about the losses. He told the guy to sell if he did not want to lose money. The stockholders will try to force him out in the near future. His stock picks have gone sour lately. We are screwed if Obama leans heavily on economic advise from Buffett and Volker. Two old dogs that need to go into retirement permanently