Hybrid View

1. #1 What, no Armageddon? 
    At 17:01 yesterday I expected the sea to rise and envelop the entire L.A. Basin - but I was disappointed. Gay couples began their marriage commitments and my grandson, Logan, didnít sprout horns out of his skull. The sky didnít grow dark, the torrential rains didnít come, the winds didnít howl and the ground didnít shake beneath our feet.

How come? I watched the news yesterday and there was an old woman crying on the pages of the Holy Book and begging the Lord to forgive the abomination happening across the street at the Beverly Hills court house. She said she was there to uphold Godís Law. I felt so sorry for her.

So whatís up people - the total disruption of our Christian based society? When will it actually begin and what should I - an uneducated heathen - look for: What will be the signs of our doom?

At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Power CUer
    Who knows? God is pretty busy smiting the Heartland right now.

Vepr
    I just talked to Pat Robertson and he said New York is totally screwed right now. Only a matter of time.

What will be the signs of our doom?
    Irrelevant posts on the internet, such as this.

When I was a kid, we were the United States of America, Land of the Free and Home of the Brave. Now, we're America, Land of the Sheep and Home of the NaÔve.

Live each day as if you're going to die tomorrow. Learn each day as if you'll live forever.

Just some more of eroding of societies morals. I cant wait for a human to be able to marry a panther or a fish!

: ďGrow your own dope. Plant a liberal.Ē
    Ē Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Vepr
    Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    Just some more of eroding of societies morals. I cant wait for a human to be able to marry a panther or a fish!
    The fish might work out but the panther would be a handful and things would turn ugly quick. Then again that is pretty much marriage anyways if you are guy. ;)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Who knows? God is pretty busy smiting the Heartland right now.
    Right: He got N.O. and CA could be next.

Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    At 17:01 yesterday I expected the sea to rise and envelop the entire L.A. Basin - but I was disappointed. Gay couples began their marriage commitments and my grandson, Logan, didnít sprout horns out of his skull. The sky didnít grow dark, the torrential rains didnít come, the winds didnít howl and the ground didnít shake beneath our feet.

How come? I watched the news yesterday and there was an old woman crying on the pages of the Holy Book and begging the Lord to forgive the abomination happening across the street at the Beverly Hills court house. She said she was there to uphold Godís Law. I felt so sorry for her.

So whatís up people - the total disruption of our Christian based society? When will it actually begin and what should I - an uneducated heathen - look for: What will be the signs of our doom?

It's quite possible that you didn't notice anything because it would be almost impossible for one single event to make California more fucked up and hell bound than it usually is. :D ;)

Quote Originally Posted by asdf2231 View Post
    It's quite possible that you didn't notice anything because it would be almost impossible for one single event to make California more fucked up and hell bound than it usually is. :D ;)
    HEY!

That's just...........um........(nevermind).:o
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)