1. #1 Bill Paxton Dies at 61 
    Actor Bill Paxton has died due to complications from surgery, People magazine reported.He was 61.
    “It is with heavy hearts we share the news that Bill Paxton has passed away due to complications from surgery,” a family representative said in a statement. “A loving husband and father, Bill began his career in Hollywood working on films in the art department and went on to have an illustrious career spanning four decades as a beloved and prolific actor and filmmaker. Bill’s passion for the arts was felt by all who knew him, and his warmth and tireless energy were undeniable. We ask to please respect the family’s wish for privacy as they mourn the loss of their adored husband and father.”
    Paxton, born in Forth Worth, Texas, had a long and accomplished

career in television and film. Memorable films include “Titanic,” “Aliens,” “The Terminator,” “Tombstone,” “Apollo 13” and “Twister.
    Story is here

I have to say it. "Game over! GAME OVER!"

Rest in peace Bill. I can't think of a movie that you made that I didn't love.
    Last edited by FlaGator; 02-26-2017 at 01:19 PM.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Damn.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Sad to hear. He was a great actor with great range. First saw him in Weird Science as the douchebag brother of Wyatt who Lisa turned into this:

He was a favorite of James Cameron having been used in The Terminator, Aliens, and Titanic. I agree with Gator that there isn't a movie that I've seen him in that wasn't a good movie. He will be missed.
    Deplorably Proud To Be An American

4. #4 Wow! Bill Paxton Died 
    Complications from surgery at the age of 61. http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...ead-at-61.html

Sent from my SM-S765C using Tapatalk

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    RIP
    May the FORCE be with you!

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Sad to hear. He was a great actor with great range. First saw him in Weird Science as the douchebag brother of Wyatt who Lisa turned into this:

He was a favorite of James Cameron having been used in The Terminator, Aliens, and Titanic. I agree with Gator that there isn't a movie that I've seen him in that wasn't a good movie. He will be missed.

I haven't watched Weird Science in a long time. I had not realized he played Wyatt. That is a very funny movie. I liked him in Titanic and Tombstone. I didn't like Twister, though, mainly because I think tornado chasers are crazy. I also liked the HBO series Big Love. He made a polygamist into a sympathetic character.

RIP. Too young.