1. #1 SpaceX to fly two space tourists around the moon in 2018 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    by Matt McFarland @mattmcfarland
    February 27, 2017: 4:44 PM ET

Two tourists are paying SpaceX for a trip around the moon next year.

SpaceX CEO Elon Musk announced Monday afternoon that the travelers had already placed a significant deposit.

I'll pass for now. This guy and his crew are fantastic
    but their rockets have gone BOOM in the past.

LINK
    May the FORCE be with you!

I'd like to recommend rosie o donnel as the first passenger but I don't think the rocket would ever get off the ground with her fat ass on top of it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    The price of freedom is something the protected will never know.

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

Nancy Pelosi can ride with her

Sent from my SM-S765C using Tapatalk

NASA's unnecessary statement; "We will work closely with SpaceX to ensure it safely meets the contractual obligations to return the launch of astronauts to U.S. soil and continue to successfully deliver supplies to the International Space Station. "For more than a decade, NASA has invested in private industry to develop capabilities for the American people and seed commercial innovation to advance humanity's future in space. "NASA is changing the way it does business through its commercial partnerships to help build a strong American space economy and free the agency to focus on developing the next-generation rocket, spacecraft and systems to go beyond the moon and sustain deep space exploration.", makes them sound like Christopher Columbus' boat-builder plugging his product, since the only thing NASA's doing is renting the launch-pad.