Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    I'm sure all they were talking about were their grandchildren and sharing photos of them.
    Klaatu barada nikto

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    If he was asked about contacts with the Russians during his confirmation hearings and he failed to mention his private meeting it could be considered lying under oath and grounds for removal from office. I hope this works out for Sessions but I suspect that libs will not let this go so easily.
    He was asked about contacts of Trump campaign operatives, not meetings of any/every kind. To which he replied he had had none. Sessions was acting as a US Senator with relevant Committee chairmanships at the time of the meetings (one of the "meetings" was several ambassadors approaching him after a speech he had delivered at a Heritage Foundation event at the RNC). PJMedia.com has a useful article about this attempt to Himalayanize an imaginary anthill.

The next 4 years, at least, will be faux scandal, after faux scandal, after faux scandal, after faux scandal, after ... . Get used to it.
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

He was on Tucker and explained it that the depth of their conversation was about Ukraine. He also said he had met with some 25 dignitaries from different countries. He was on the Senate Armed Services committee for God's sake.
    Deplorably Proud To Be An American

Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    He was asked about contacts of Trump campaign operatives, not meetings of any/every kind. To which he replied he had had none. Sessions was acting as a US Senator with relevant Committee chairmanships at the time of the meetings (one of the "meetings" was several ambassadors approaching him after a speech he had delivered at a Heritage Foundation event at the RNC). PJMedia.com has a useful article about this attempt to Himalayanize an imaginary anthill.

The next 4 years, at least, will be faux scandal, after faux scandal, after faux scandal, after faux scandal, after ... . Get used to it.
    From what I understand the answer he gave was in context with the question that was asked. I was listening to Jay Sekulow who stated that Sessions answered the question exactly as a lawyer would be expected to. He gave a direct reply to the question asked with no embellishments or unnecessary extra info.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    Get used to it.
    Yeah. I thought I was used to it, but the blatant pettiness of this non-story set me off.

Is there really nothing else for MSM news-sites to talk about? Then they hypocritically claim they're beating the dead-horse for us, the 'American voter'.

I haven't visited any sites today. I imagine they're still yamming about it...

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Sessions did nothing wrong but yet he lacks the balls to fight. Being in the right is important but if you are to timid to carry out your duty get out of the way, the Republican way the last fifty years has been to grab your knees you don't win any battles in that manner.
    Pffffffffffffffffffffff! Buh Bye Big Ears
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Sessions did nothing wrong but yet he lacks the balls to fight. Being in the right is important but if you are to timid to carry out your duty get out of the way, the Republican way the last fifty years has been to grab your knees you don't win any battles in that manner.
    He may be one of those lawyers who only acts like an absolute war-Mongol in the courtroom or in-Committee.