1. #1 Black Woman Kills Teen For Laughing At Her Big Fat A$$ 
    I know that under no circumstance should you ever touch a black woman’s hair (or make eye contact) but I thought they took pride in having gigantic asses. Apparently not. A woman in Detroit shot and killed a teenager because she thought he made fun of the size of her posterior. I guess I could see this if the kid said her butt was too small, but that ain’t the case. It’s unclear if this woman is an active member of Black Live Matter.

WJBK reports that on February 24, 17-year-old Reginald R. Robinson and some friends were in a party store on Detroit’s west side. 25-year-old Erica Osborn entered the establishment and someone made a comment about her ample backside, which she attributed to the teenager. As Reginald’s friend Christopher explains, it was a man who made the comment, not them.

“Somebody said ‘Damn, she has a big booty’ and we all started laughing. That person (left), she looked and I guess she thought it was us,” said Christopher.

Osburn decided she needed to “keep it real” and punish Robison for disparaging her ass. With her friend Sharnea McCoy driving, she caught up with Reginald and Christopher about a block from the party store. Osburn leaned out of the window with a gun in her hand. She shot Reginald in the head
    http://downtrend.com/71superb/black-...er-big-fat-ass

You got to wonder about the stupid bitch driving the car while the crazy one shoots the kid, too.

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    He could have also been a baby daddy
    Pffffffffffffffffffffff! Buh Bye Big Ears
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg