1. #1 World’s First ‘Smart Condom’ Tracks Speed, Calories Burned During Sex 
    The self-described “world’s first smart condom,” i.Con, allows users to track their speed, velocity, and caloric burn during sexual intercourse.

“Have you ever wondered how many calories you’re burning during intercourse?” asks i.Con on their product page. “How many thrusts? Speed of your thrusts? The duration of your sessions? Frequency? How many different positions you use in the period of a week, month or year? Ever wondered how you stack up to other people from around the world?”

“Welcome to the future of wearable technology in the bedroom. Welcome to i.Con,” their advertising copy continues. “Utilizing a Nano-chip and sensors, i.Con will measure and remember a number of different variables during your sessions. Once your session is completed, you will then be able to use the i.Con app to download your recent data which is paired to the device using Bluetooth technology. Once you have downloaded your data, the i.Con will automatically clear its memory, making way for your next session. It’s extremely simple to use
    http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/0...ed-during-sex/

But why?
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    A standard condom is smarter than a liberal.
    Pffffffffffffffffffffff! Buh Bye Big Ears
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

The 'Smart' part with any condom happens with deciding whether or not you're going to use one at all, and where the thing it's wrapped around is gonna go. Nobody gives a rat's hindquarters about that other stuff once they've made those two decisions.

"Everybody knows that the scene is dead
    but there's going to be a meter on your bed
    that will disclose
    what everybody knows"

Leonard Cohen.