1. #1 Help me out with this...I can't seem to wrap my head around it... 
    http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=389x4492384
    youthere (1000+ posts) Wed Nov-19-08 09:59 AM
    Original message
    Help me out with this...I can't seem to wrap my head around it...
    Advertisements [?]Edited on Wed Nov-19-08 10:00 AM by youthere
    If I understand this correctly, when AlQaida releases a tape denigrating the president elect its...BAD.
    But when Sean Hannity and rush Limbaugh do it daily on their programs it's Okay?
    Do I have that right?
    It is more like it is ok for you and your ilk to bash President Bush (You know, "Patriotic Dissent...". But the fact that we criticize Obama, well that just means we are just indignant sore losers
    "If you're going through Hell... Keep on going"-Rodney Atkins

Quote Originally Posted by KCornett View Post

It is more like it is ok for you and your ilk to bash President Bush (You know, "Patriotic Dissent...". But the fact that we criticize Obama, well that just means we are just indignant sore losers
    It also apparently means we're all a bunch of racists whose only real beef with Obama is the color of his skin.

Quote Originally Posted by movie buff View Post
    It also apparently means we're all a bunch of racists whose only real beef with Obama is the color of his skin.

I have a coworker who prior to the election was saying that if Obama lost, it meant the US was still racist. She's white, too, but was a college student in the late 60s or early 70s, is a devout catholic in most senses, and participated in a lot of civil rights marches with her fellow catholics (among others) back in the day.

I told her that, yes, people like my Grandpa, who said to me when I last saw him "We don't need a blackie for President" are racist (that followed his greeting of "I thought you'd be thinner by now"). I further told her that lots of conservatives who have legitimate criticisms of his policy plans are not racist, they are just people who disagree with his politics.

Quote Originally Posted by KCornett View Post

I like how they were allowed to demonize and attack W and co at will with impunity - but say something bad about Barry . . . . well now you have crossed the line.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Let me make this simple for the Moonbats at large listening ( reading).

Terrorists are the guys who's ass you kiss endlessly, and people who disagree with you are the folks you want dead.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

LOL THAT IS SO RETARDED! I think there is a difference between an enemy of US insulting the president and a citizen of the US insulting him....but that doesn't make sense does it? Terrorists are the same as citizens, citizens should be treated like terrorists! (the inequality these days...)