Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 NBC Just Fired Megyn Kelly Before Her New Show Begins 
    Megyn Kelly turned down a $20 million payday to stay with the only trusted name in news for a daytime slot where she could play a white version of Oprah Winfrey on NBC for 25 percent less money. Now that her tenure at Fox has ended and her new show is scheduled to start production sequences for a fall premiere, Kelly decided she wasn’t happy and demanded the format be changed.

According to Hugh McGovern, executive producer of Kelly’s new show:

“Megyn had high hopes when she left Fox that people would still take her seriously as a journalist. She was lured to NBC with promises of easier days and evenings at home with the family. Now that she sees the production schedule, she feels like she’s been duped and has demanded she be given more serious show assignments.”

The problem, according to McGovern, is that Kelly sees a schedule filled with visits from celebrities and novelists to talk about their sitcoms and books, traveling assignments to dog shows and fashion week and even the addition of a musical guest. According to Maxwell Seawald, CEO of NBC Universal:

“Ms. Kelly wants to be a journalist. Unfortunately, after her stint at Fox News and the way she attacked President Trump, she lost her following. Our data tells us that our audience will tolerate and even learn to like her, but not as a political pundit or someone they should take seriously. She needs to think less Diane Sawyer and more Kelly Ripa
    http://thelastlineofdefense.org/brea...w-show-begins/

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    That site took his interview completely out of context. She was never fired. In-fact he says they look forward to her first segment.

Kelly will debut on NBC, most likely in the 9 a.m. hour of Today, this summer and is expected to begin working at NBC News in May, when her non-compete clause times out.
    Klaatu barada nikto

She made a mistake going to NBC because that just makes her look like a total leftist. Not to mention NBC has been questionable at times.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    She made a mistake going to NBC because that just makes her look like a total leftist. Not to mention NBC has been questionable at times.
    She went there because she wanted mornings only so she could have the afternoons off to spend time with her young children. I wouldn't call that a mistake.

To that, she is a centrist by nature. Maybe a bit of a left tilt.

Far as going to NBC. Yea, she will regret it.
    Klaatu barada nikto

I don't know why but I got some satisfaction from from NBC canning her. I don't wish her ill will but she had a lot of loyal viewers that just got stepped on to prime time at fricken NBC at that

sent from thundera

Quote Originally Posted by eismann82 View Post
    I don't know why but I got some satisfaction from from NBC canning her. I don't wish her ill will but she had a lot of loyal viewers that just got stepped on to prime time at fricken NBC at that

sent from thundera
    I think she lost a lot of followers when she went from a reputable journalist, to a shrilling hack when she went after President Trump on petty grounds. Her bias was very open against him.
    Klaatu barada nikto

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    I think she lost a lot of followers when she went from a reputable journalist, to a shrilling hack when she went after President Trump on petty grounds. Her bias was very open against him.
    I doubt she realized at the time that Trump was going to be our President. She might still be nibbling on a few crow feathers.

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    What really bothered me about her behavior, is having a long winded row with a then Presidential candidate,while she was supposed to be "reporting the news" in a reasonable manner.

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    I doubt she realized at the time that Trump was going to be our President. She might still be nibbling on a few crow feathers.
    That's all that was left, Lanie ate the entire bird with cream gravy and green peas.
    Pffffffffffffffffffffff! Buh Bye Big Ears
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    That's all that was left, Lanie ate the entire bird with cream gravy and green peas.
    :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro