Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 I have no idea what to say to you all my fellow DUers. Is your President out of his m 
    link

akbacchus_BC (5,287 posts) I have no idea what to say to you all my fellow DUers. Is your President out of his mind?

What will it take to impeach this asshole? Something is wrong in America that this idiot is the resident in the White House!
    It is apalling that Mrs. Clinton did not win, but the election was rigged in favour of this clown!

Doreen continues her hysterics.

Doreen (1,934 posts) 19. NOT MY PRESIDENT. HE IS A DICTATOR.

MY PRESIDENT IS OBAMA!!
    Doreen (1,934 posts)

26. I loath him but I am terrified of him.

I have EVERYTHING to lose.
    akbacchus_BC (5,287 posts)

31. I understand and not only you. Millions of Americans as well.
    Doreen (1,934 posts)

35. I do not mean to sound selfish because I know there are

millions of others and there are ones who will have it worse...much worse than I. I feel for them very much. I am scared for the children. This is a time that I am glad that I was not able to have them.
    NamesDave (26 posts)

32. me to

Im just waiting for the boxcars to come for my daughter

Doreen (1,934 posts)

37. I think that is one of the few things that I have on my emotional side

that I do not have children to worry about. I am sorry that you have to live with that fear. If you do not mind me asking what is your daughters situation that would qualify her for a boxcar ride? My qualification is that I am disabled.....and Buddhist.
    So she thinks that being disabled and Buddhist will mean that Trump will put her in a concentration camp? Oh, yea, that's real rational - NOT.
    NamesDave (26 posts)

29. The media

helped rigged this shit. Never in my life have i seen the entire media stick themselves so far up a candidates ass. It was like 20:1 Hitler:Hilary...
    There bias was so blatantly obvious they should have just said vote for hitler
    akbacchus_BC (5,287 posts)

36. Welcome to DU Dave!

You know, you are so right! From day one when the MSNBC and CNN were giving coverage to that liar non stop, I said to myself, this is not good. They should have cut him off but no, they kept portraying him like a five year old kid with a tantrum. Not a word about Mrs. Clinton and her policies. The fucking media especially CNN and MSNBC is responsible for trump to get fucking elected. And now they are trying to be responsible, fuck that shit, the train has left tthe station and trump and his racists will change America for good. My only hope is that if he does not build that fucking wall, one of his cocksucker might peg him off.

One of my friends asked, Americans what have you done to elect Trump? Hilary Clinton as opposed to trump and fuckers elected a piece a shit. I am pissed!
    They are all saying that "he's not my President" Well, if he's "not their President" then they have no say in what he does.....and he can totally disregard them, and they have no legitimate say in what he does or says.

This kind of hysteria indicates that they are either mentally ill, supremely ignorant or ruled by hatred and fear of those who don't live in liberal land.

Note to all of you DUmbasses. If you are a citizen of these United States, President Trump is your President no matter how hard you stomp your feet and say otherwise.

Oh, and to quote former President Obama, elections have consequences, we won, you lost, get over it.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Liberalism is what the stupid think is smart.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post

Oh, and to quote former President Obama, elections have consequences, we won, you lost, get over it.

Bingo DUmmies.
    May the FORCE be with you!

DUmmies are their own worse enemies

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    The price of freedom is something the protected will never know.

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

All their energy is spent towards just three things; hating Trump , hating groups who may have voted for Trump and finding some way to remove Trump from office.

This what lost them the election, in part. No new or better ideas , doing everything on emotion without a single rational thought in sight.

Every time they started a fight at a Trump rally , protesters waved Mexican flags around , SJWs throwing fits all over the place lost them votes.

And they're still lying to themselves when the truth would serve them better.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

What will it take to impeach this asshole?
    An actual high crime or misdemeanor, you fucking moron.

Good luck with that.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

NamesDave (26 posts)
    Im just waiting for the boxcars to come for my daughter

My daughters are waitin' for Boxcar Willie

I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Those who can, do.
    Those who know, teach.
    Ignorant incapables, regulate.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Wood View Post
    An actual high crime or misdemeanor, you fucking moron.

Good luck with that.

Drama over load
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.