1. #1 How Moonbats Plan to Stand Up for Women in Sweden 
    Women are under siege in Sweden. The importation of vast numbers of Muslim welfare colonists from the Third World has made their own country unsafe. Sexual assaults are skyrocketing. Some Swedish women have even taken to dying their blonde hair black, since native women are considered fair game for rape by the government-sponsored invaders. But even if liberal politicians are responsible for this state of affairs, liberals care about women. If you don’t believe me, ask any progressive — or refer to the examples below to see how Swedes are planning to stand up for females.

Example One:

Swedish Environment Minister Karolina Skog wants to reduce the number of cars in the country, arguing they contribute to gender inequality. …

Since most drivers in Sweden are men, the current city planning “give[s] space to men at the expense of women,” according to Skog. …

The Swedish capital of Stockholm introduced a new “gender equal” approach to clearing the roads of snow in 2015. The policy states that sidewalks, public transport and bicycle lanes should be cleared before turning attention to the roads. The reason is that women are more likely to use sidewalks while men are overrepresented among commuters driving to work.

Politicians blamed the policy for the city’s failure to clear roads when the season’s first snow fall arrived last November.

A small price to pay for advancing feminism!
    http://moonbattery.com/?p=82046

They should give each Swedish woman a switchblade. Or a double-bladed dagger, I have one and I could cut a bastard pretty good with it.

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    They should give each Swedish woman a switchblade. Or a double-bladed dagger, I have one and I could cut a bastard pretty good with it.
    A .45ACP with hollow points is a better choice, they would take the knife away from you and wounded animals are dangerous.
    Pffffffffffffffffffffff! Buh Bye Big Ears
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    A .45ACP with hollow points is a better choice, they would take the knife away from you and wounded animals are dangerous.

It's Sweden, I'm not sure if the cops even carry guns.

Cut off the offending appendage and run like hell. If the bastards are going to kill me, I'm taking at least one of them with me.

Don't take any chances, nw. Use both, with appropriate aiming points.
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

They also so have a whistle so they can alert police as to where to pick up the body.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    They also so have a whistle so they can alert police as to where to pick up the body.
    They already have cell phones with GPS for that.