1. #1 White House fence jumper suspect in court amid ongoing security questions 
    The White House needs a wall......

WASHINGTON - A California man arrested after jumping the White House fence and walking up to its grand south entrance carrying Mace was in federal court Monday amid continuing questions over how he got so close to the executive mansion without being challenged.
    President Donald Trump was in the residence at the time of the breach.
    http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/...per_suspe.html

There are plans for a taller fence, but it won't be completed for a couple years.

According to this article

http://downtrend.com/robertgehl/whit...-he-was-caught

A California man carrying Mace roamed for nearly 17 minutes inside the secured White House perimeter before he was taken into custody March 10 near the South Portico entrance, the Secret Service acknowledged Friday
    I believe the head of the Secret Service is a guy named William Callahan. He was appointed as head of the Secret Service late in December 2016 - an Obama appointee.

Based of the missing laptop and somebody not being detected for 17 minutes inside the White House perimeter, if I were Trump I would invite Callahan to the White House for a short "heart to heart" talk consisting of You're Fired !

Quote Originally Posted by Banacek View Post
    I believe the head of the Secret Service is a guy named William Callahan. He was appointed as head of the Secret Service late in December 2016 - an Obama appointee.

Based of the missing laptop and somebody not being detected for 17 minutes inside the White House perimeter, if I were Trump I would invite Callahan to the White House for a short "heart to heart" talk consisting of You're Fired !
    Not quite. Joseph Clancy was appointed Director of the Secret Service on 10/1/2014. He announced his retirement on 2/14/2017, and was replaced by William J. Callahan on 3/4/2017. The intrusion occurred on 3/10/2017, less than a week after Callahan received the appointment. That "heart to heart" should happen - if it hasn't already - but it should start with, "Secret Service security is a mess. Tell your plans to fix it."
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Those who can, do.
    Those who know, teach.
    Ignorant incapables, regulate.

17 minutes? Wow.

@SVPete

Sorry, I posted below and then realized that it reads "Deputy Director" rather than "Director"

My apologies

William J. Callahan Appointed Deputy Director Of The United States Secret Service

U.S Department of Homeland Security

Press Release

United States Secret Service

December 29, 2016

GPA 30-16

WILLIAM J. CALLAHAN APPOINTED DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF THE UNITED STATES SECRET SERVICE

(Washington, D.C.) - U.S. Secret Service Director Joseph Clancy has named William J. (Bill) Callahan as the agency's new Deputy Director, effective immediately. Mr. Callahan is a 25- year veteran of the Secret Service and most recently served as the Assistant Director of the Office of Protective Operations
    http://www.publicnow.com/view/E7119D...+00:00-xxx5364
    Last edited by Banacek; 03-19-2017 at 02:25 PM.