1. #1 DUmmies expose Russian/Trump Connection 
    http://www.democraticunderground.com/10028798687

LaydeeBug (9,202 posts)

Russian bank w/ alleged server in Trump Towers helped "facilitate" financing for 4 Trump properties

(embedded tweet & graphics)

wiggs (4,986 posts) 4. Probably a cothe Russian ambassador about sanction, unrelated to Roger Stone talking to the russian hacker 16 times during election, to the son of a russian mobster having an office in trump towers setting up deals for Trump, to the ceo of a foreign bank known to be a major launderer of russian money becoming head of the commerce department, to a past campaign manager up to his neck in russia/ukraine politics for russia and who had a lobbying firm that Roger Stone worked for, unrelated to Trump softening the gop platform on ukraine to benefit russia, unrelated to trump's attorney general meeting with the russian ambassador during the election, to the know hacking of the election by russian operatives, unrelated to Trump election operative Crowley registering as a foreign agent, unrelated to the ceo of the biggest most profitable corporation in the world and good friend of russia becoming secretary of state.

And least of all related to a dossier prepared by a highly respected british agent claiming that Trump has been compromised.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    May the FORCE be with you!

I never thought someone could make Buggee look intelligible and sane, but "wiggs" has done it.

Progs have learned absolutely NOTHING from the way Obama played the Birthers. Instead, Russian hacks and Trump's tax returns have become Progs' equivalents of "Obama's birth certificate" - an imaginary Holy Grail that in reality will be a tar baby (did I frappe' enough metaphors?).
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Those who can, do.
    Those who know, teach.
    Ignorant incapables, regulate.

Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    I never thought someone could make Buggee look intelligible and sane, but "wiggs" has done it.

Progs have learned absolutely NOTHING from the way Obama played the Birthers. Instead, Russian hacks and Trump's tax returns have become Progs' equivalents of "Obama's birth certificate" - an imaginary Holy Grail that in reality will be a tar baby (did I frappe' enough metaphors?).