1. #1 Latina College Student Wants White People To Pay For Her Spring Break 
    A hispanic Pitzer University student sent out an email asking fellow students, particularly white ones, to pay for her spring break. Why? Because white people are responsible for the “genocide and enslavement of our ppl” or something.

So let’s break this down, shall we?

“Support QPOC Spring Break Trip”

QPOC = victim talk for Queer People of Color. Oh, you’re a QPOC? Allow me to shower you in free things. You are a TRUE victim and really, really deserve them.

“bunch of us tryna get away from this toxic institution for the break.”

Interesting that you find Pitzer University so toxic. According to Pitzer’s website, tuition, room, and board at Pitzer a mind-blowing $66,192 a year, which means that over the course of a four-year undergraduate degree (if she finishes in four years, based on that email alone, the chances of that look slim) Miss Vargas will have blown $264,768 of someone’s money to be at this toxic institution. Vargas either has someone in her life who can afford to throw that much money at her seemingly failed college education, or is receiving BOAT LOADS of financial aid. Someone explain to me why she can’t pay for her own spring break?
    http://www.chicksontheright.com/mino...-spring-break/

Pitzer

Founded in 1963, Pitzer College is a top-ranked liberal arts and sciences college. The College emphasizes environmental and interdisciplinary studies, the arts, humanities and social, behavioral and natural sciences. With approximately 1,000 students, Pitzer College is part of The Claremont Colleges – a unique consortium of five undergraduate colleges and two graduate institutions. The contiguous campuses share numerous programs and facilities. At Pitzer, students have access to all the resources of a major university while enjoying all the benefits of a liberal arts college experience and its personalized approach to education
    Located in you favorite lunatic asylum - California

http://pitweb.pitzer.edu/about/

“bunch of us tryna get away from this toxic institution for the break.”
    "tryna"? Seriously? You are a college student and you use words like "tryna"?
    The price of freedom is something the protected will never know.

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

OK, let me break this silliness down:

“genocide and enslavement of our ppl”
    * If this "Latina" is of pure Spanish ancestry, the Spanish - HER ancestors - were the oppressors in Central and South America.

* If this "Latina" is of pure Native Central or South American ancestry, she needs to whine at people of Spanish ancestry.

* If, like many of Central and South American heritage, this Latina is of mixed ancestry, she can fight this out in her own paranoid, victimology-obsessed, mind.

That pic of her is rated

I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

If she wants to go on a mission trip to help people somewhere through a church or religious group, she could probably get white people to pay for it as sponsors. But I get the feeling her idea of spring break involves beaches and lots of alcohol.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    If she wants to go on a mission trip to help people somewhere through a church or religious group, she could probably get white people to pay for it as sponsors. But I get the feeling her idea of spring break involves beaches and lots of alcohol.
    If she's at all religious, I doubt she attends the sort of church that would do short-term mission trips. Maybe she might attend a Metropolitan Community Church, but I think they're kind of a 70s-80s thing.
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

[QUOTE=SVPete;726492]OK, let me break this silliness down:

* If this "Latina" is of pure Spanish ancestry, the Spanish - HER ancestors - were the oppressors in Central and South America.

* If this "Latina" is of pure Native Central or South American ancestry, she needs to whine at people of Spanish ancestry.

* If, like many of Central and South American heritage, this Latina is of mixed ancestry, she can fight this out in her own paranoid, victimology-obsessed, mind.

Amen. Trying to teach predominantly Hispanic and some African American middle schoolers who was oppressing who, what their own cultural history's are (so many have never made the connection between their Spanish language and the country of Spain) is hard enough with standard 11-14 year old mental development and maturity, with out the fertilizer they (and this similarly matured college student ) get fed.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!