1. #1 45's accusations of President Obama is a distraction...45's attempt to divert from Ru 
    link

Gotta keep the meme going even if it isn't true....

LaydeeBug (9,221 posts) 45's accusations of President Obama is a distraction...45's attempt to divert from Russia.

Russia did this. We are in the middle of a coup. Right fucking now.

They committed TREASON. And espionage. But TREASON for sure, and I am sick to death of dialing that back at the behest of some formal declaration some people have decided needs to be there (aside: it doesn't) Cyber war *IS* war. Plain and simple.

Every dire budget proposal...every horrible thing...EVERY. ONE. OF. THEM. is a diversion attempt.

Russia is the story.

Don't let them frame it otherwise
    JI7 (59,768 posts)

2. the accusation itself deserves impeachment
    LaydeeBug (9,221 posts)

4. we need to call our KGOPB senators and ask them why they have abdicated their responsibility

to protect us from all threats.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    There is no "there there". Zero proof, just wild allusions. This whole Russian conspiracy theory is the convenient excuse for a flawed Dem losing the election.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    There is no "there there". Zero proof, just wild allusions. This whole Russian conspiracy theory is the convenient excuse for a flawed Dem losing the election.

Its one of the many excuses they keep repeating over and over again.

Plus they keep thinking you can impeach Trump because you THINK he did something wrong ; all the proof they have is rolling around in their tiny, tiny minds.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Bush had Truthers.

Obama had Birthers.

Trump has Vladers and TaxReturners. And it's only taken him a scant 3 months in office!
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    Bush had Truthers.

Obama had Birthers.

Trump has Vladers and TaxReturners. And it's only taken him a scant 3 months in office!
    I've posted here often that I personally equated 9/11 "truthers" with "birthers".

Lacking in rational thinking, IMHO.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    I've posted here often that I personally equated 9/11 "truthers" with "birthers".

Lacking in rational thinking, IMHO.
    That's a pretty good comparison.

I don't know how anyone could watch the planes hit the towers on 911 and have a belief that it was an inside job, or that the crashes didn't cause the buildings to fall (that there were explosives in the towers). Planes smash into tall buildings, causing structural instability that ultimately results in the buildings falling a little while later. Duh.

I think the Russian hacking does need to be investigated-I haven't seen anything definitive beyond the intelligence community stating the hacking did occur and that Russia was involved. And there are a lot of financial ties between Trump administration officials and Russians. Allegedly, 40% of the steel that is going to be used in the Keystone Pipeline is going to be Russian steel. That bothers me more than a little.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    That's a pretty good comparison.

I don't know how anyone could watch the planes hit the towers on 911 and have a belief that it was an inside job, or that the crashes didn't cause the buildings to fall (that there were explosives in the towers). Planes smash into tall buildings, causing structural instability that ultimately results in the buildings falling a little while later. Duh.

I think the Russian hacking does need to be investigated-I haven't seen anything definitive beyond the intelligence community stating the hacking did occur and that Russia was involved. And there are a lot of financial ties between Trump administration officials and Russians. Allegedly, 40% of the steel that is going to be used in the Keystone Pipeline is going to be Russian steel. That bothers me more than a little.
    The picture is pretty complicated, but I see a couple of stand-out facts in that Snopes article. First, while some of the steel for Keystone is from a Russian company, most or all of it was produced in their plant in Arkansas. Second, most or all of the steel for Keystone was bought and warehoused during the Obama Administration.

It took some really sophisticated Google-Fu to find the Snopes article. My search phrase was "Keystone Pipeline Russian steel".
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!