1. #1 Colin Kaepernick update: some teams ‘genuinely hate him’ 
    Colin Kaepernick update: some teams ‘genuinely hate him’
    By CAM INMAN
    PUBLISHED: March 17, 2017 at 9:52 am | UPDATED: March 17, 2017 at 1:57 pm
    Kaepernick has not been linked to any teams since entering free agency last week for the first time in his six-year career.

“He can still play at a high level,” an anonymous AFC general manager told Bleacher Report’s Mike Freeman. “The problem is three things are happening with him.

“First, some teams genuinely believe that he can’t play. They think he’s shot. I’d put that number around 20 percent.

“Second, some teams fear the backlash from fans after getting him. They think there might be protests or (President) Trump will tweet about the team. I’d say that number is around 10 percent. Then there’s another 10 percent that has a mix of those feelings.

“Third, the rest genuinely hate him and can’t stand what he did [kneeling for the national anthem]. They want nothing to do with him. They won’t move on. They think showing no interest is a form of punishment. ...”
    Can't say this makes me sad. What neither Inman nor that annoymorous "AFC general manager" mentioned is that for the last two seasons with the 9ers, Kaepernick has been very poor (the 9ers won 2 games this past season ... one of them without Kaepernick). Whether deteriorating ability or his mind not being in the game, those teams doubting his ability to play are quite justified.
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Great minds think alike! Was just going to post that.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

you can see the media sniffing him out as proof of racist American sentiment. He will then move into Rev. Al's shoes.... Everyone else is to blame...'cept him
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    you can see the media sniffing him out as proof of racist American sentiment. He will then move into Rev. Al's shoes.... Everyone else is to blame...'cept him
    He also wore a police-are-pigs logo...

All to appease his girlfriend who belongs to BLM. We know the word for it: pu**y-whipped.

So he's a weak, multi-dimensional sellout.

I'm trying to find a smidgen of sympathy for his self inflicted plight but I just can't come up with any.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    The price of freedom is something the protected will never know.

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM