1. #1 Corrupt California - LA Sheriff Lee Baca Convicted of 3 Felonies 
    Water Closet Tech ChemicalEngineer's Avatar
    Left Angeles Times Fake News
    March 16, 2017

Front Page headline story

"Ex-Sheriff Baca found guilty"
    Lee Baca, former sheriff of Los Angeles County, was convicted of three felonies for lying to the FBI and obstructing its probe into jail abuses in Los Angeles. Immediately south of Los Angeles County is Orange County, where a few years ago, the Orange County Sheriff, Mike Carona, was also convicted of felonies and sentenced to 5 years in prison.

Coincidence? In Far Left California, the state that went head-over-asshole for Crooked Hillary, and has retained Crooked Eric Holder to defend criminal illegal aliens? Where our former Chief Justice, Rose Bird, was recalled from her position as Chief Justice of the California Supreme Court, along with two of her fellow crooks? Where almost 600 convicted murderers sit on death row, sucking up taxpayer dollars every day of the week, instead of being handed their proper sentence?
    I don't think so!
    "Answer not a fool according to his folly lest thou be like unto him."

Sounds like that is a good place for him:

Baca’s conviction could put him behind bars for up to 20 years.
    http://www.dailynews.com/general-new...ce=most_viewed

We have a really bad jail scandal in Macomb County, MI. People dying without getting medical/psychiatric assistance, a woman giving birth on the jail floor because the officers didn't believe her when she told them she was in labor (she was arrested for unpaid traffic tickets, didn't have the money and took the jail time so she'd be done by the time she had the baby, then went into early labor). It's not really a partisan thing, and I don't even think it's a corruption thing. It's just a lack of caring thing in a county that used to be small and is now a big city suburban county.

One of my kids was in jail in a rural area a few years back and I was amazed at how well-run a small county jail is. The officers knew all the inmates by their first names, knew their issues, treated them well and talked to them like human beings. It's just one of those things that comes with running a smaller program with less inmates.