1. #1 Amy Schumer Claims Alt-Right Campaign Responsible for Poor Netflix Special Reviews 
    Left-leaning stand-up comedian Amy Schumer is claiming the poor reviews inundating her new Netflix special are the work of alt-right Internet trolls who dislike her politics.

Schumer's "The Leather Special" has received overwhelmingly negative ratings on the popular streaming service, but the politically outspoken comedian claimed on Instagram that the reviews were a coordinated campaign by the alt-right, Fox News reports.

"The alt right organized trolls attack everything I do," she said in a lengthy Instagram post. "They organize to get my ratings down."

Schumer also slammed "the ‘journalists' who report on trolls activities as if it's news" adding that this is "what the current administration wants."

The 35-year-old said the alt-right organized similar protests against her book, TV show, and movies.

"I want to thank them," she said of the trolls. "It reminds me what I'm saying is effective and bring more interest to my work and their obsession with me keeps me going."

Schumer also addressed reports that she stole jokes from other comedians for her new Netflix special

http://freebeacon.com/politics/amy-s...ecial-reviews/

Amy, honey, you aren't significant enough to get on whackjobs' give-a-@#$% radar screen.
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    Amy, honey, you aren't significant enough to get on whackjobs' give-a-@#$% radar screen.
    ^^^^^this
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes. Gandhi

35 going-on 10, politically.
    35 going-on 10, when kids realize that adults are now criticizing them for precocious self-indulgence.