1. #1 Man Crashes Stolen Motorcycle Into Police Car, Then Posts Bail with Fake Money 
    A Connecticut man was charged with several felonies on Tuesday after stealing a motorcycle in Upstate New York, leading police on a chase, crashing into a police car and posting bail with counterfeit money.

The Poughkeepsie Journal reports state police charged Jaquan R. Rosado, 24, with six felonies.

East Fishkill police charged Rosado with first-degree criminal possession of a forged instrument, second-degree assault, second-degree reckless endangerment, unlawfully fleeing an officer in a motor vehicle, reckless driving and leaving the scene of property damage auto accident, the Journal says.

A Millbrook man reported that someone had stolen his Kawasaki motorcycle from his garage on Monday. The man provided police with a description of the suspect's car, which was broadcasted to nearby patrols.

The description matched a white Ford Econoline seen on the Taconic State Parkway, and police attempted to make a traffic stop in the area. But the driver, later identified as Rosado, didn't stop for authorities. Instead, the vehicle crossed the center median and began driving southbound in the northbound lanes.

After Rosado posted $700 cash bail and left the East Fishkill Police Department, police discovered that he had paid with counterfeit currency. Rosado was then charged with criminal possession of a forged instrument
    http://www.newyorkupstate.com/hudson...with_fake.html

East Fishkill, Conn.??????????

And I thought Cut and Shoot, TX was a little odd.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes. Gandhi