Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19
  1. #11  
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    FL & MO
    Posts
    51,715
    Wait a sec...wasn't there a story about
    "Pour me another" Ted Kennedy working with
    Russians to keep Reagan from being POTUS???
    May the FORCE be with you!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    Senior Member 98ZJUSMC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Tunnel Hill, IL
    Posts
    960
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Wait a sec...wasn't there a story about
    "Pour me another" Ted Kennedy working with
    Russians to keep Reagan from being POTUS???
    Reagan and before that, Carter. Corroborated by Venona decrypts.

    Despicable cretin.
    Life is hard (D)Ummies. It's even harder when you're stupid.
    -paraphasing John Wayne
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    Senior Member Dan D. Doty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Pevely, Missouri
    Posts
    5,280
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Wait a sec...wasn't there a story about
    "Pour me another" Ted Kennedy working with
    Russians to keep Reagan from being POTUS???
    Ya, back in 92'.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.


    Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    FL & MO
    Posts
    51,715
    Aaaaa, so when Democratics work with
    the Russkis it's "Patriotic" but in this
    supposed case with Trump it's "Treason".

    How very...Democratic!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    Moderator RobJohnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Southern Nevada
    Posts
    25,998
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Aaaaa, so when Democratics work with
    the Russkis it's "Patriotic" but in this
    supposed case with Trump it's "Treason".

    How very...Democratic!!!

    Double standard Democrats.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    357
    Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    Oh, Russia is actually and officially our 'Enemy' now? I must have missed the declaration of war somehow.
    Remember back in 2012 during the last debate when the moderator asked who our biggest threat was and Romney said it was Russia? Remember how Obama basically made fun of him and how the audience laughed right along? So it looks like Romney was right all along, according the Dems anyways.
    Last edited by Alaskan; 03-28-2017 at 12:27 PM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #17  
    Moderator RobJohnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Southern Nevada
    Posts
    25,998
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaskan View Post
    Remember back in 2012 during the last debate when the moderator asked who was our biggest threat was and Romney said it was Russia? Remember how Obama basically made fun of him and how the audience laughed right along? So it looks like Romney was right all along, according the Dems anyways.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #18  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,491
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan D. Doty View Post
    Ya, back in 92'.
    '84, but I suppose that technically doesn't count since the DUmmie specified a "sitting President."

    I instead point the DUmmie to Bill Clinton and his myriad ties to China (bearing in mind that this was pre-PNTR with China) and his Chinese finance scandals. Yes, the "s" is bolded to ensure that DUmmies realize that there were NUMEROUS investigations into Slick Willie's dealings with an adversarial foreign power.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #19  
    Senior Member Dan D. Doty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Pevely, Missouri
    Posts
    5,280
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Wood View Post
    '84, but I suppose that technically doesn't count since the DUmmie specified a "sitting President."

    I instead point the DUmmie to Bill Clinton and his myriad ties to China (bearing in mind that this was pre-PNTR with China) and his Chinese finance scandals. Yes, the "s" is bolded to ensure that DUmmies realize that there were NUMEROUS investigations into Slick Willie's dealings with an adversarial foreign power.

    I heard about it in '92 , I should said.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.


    Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •