1. #1 Donald Trump will resign 'soon', says top Democrat Dianne Feinstein 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Talk to your kooks Dianne...

Donald Trump is going to “get himself out of office soon”, a leading Democratic senator has claimed.

Dianne Feinstein suggested the President would quit before he was potentially forced out of office after anti-Trump protesters in Los Angeles demanded to know why more wasn’t being done by Congress to remove him from office.

“We know he is breaking the law every day," a protester asked the 83-year-old political veteran. "He has obvious dealings with Russia.
    There’s so many things he’s doing that are unconstitutional. How are we going to get him out?

Hinting she might know more than she is able to let on, Ms Feinstein, who sits on the House Judiciary Committee, replied: “We have a lot of people looking into this. I think he’s going to get himself out.”
    May the FORCE be with you!

I don't like Trump....

You all know that. That being said... I love how (much more) the Left has become , shall we say, more so, unhinged....

While I like the full HOLLYWOOD treatment.... this is beyond st00pid
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

I've gotten considerale amusement from Libs' & Progs' Trump will drop out, 25th Amendment, impeachment, Emoluments Clause, and Trump-will-resign masturbatory fantasies. So hearing that DiFei is fueling their fantasies ... priceless.

A state with enough sane voters would have ballot-box-retired DiFei an election cycle or two ago. I think she's lost too much to realize she should retire for the good of all concerned (herself included).
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Those who can, do.
    Those who know, teach.
    Ignorant incapables, regulate.

The FBI would have to come up with a lot more evidence to get rid of Trump. I suspect Comey's days as head of the FBI are numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    I don't like Trump....

You all know that. That being said... I love how (much more) the Left has become , shall we say, more so, unhinged....

While I like the full HOLLYWOOD treatment.... this is beyond st00pid
    What still mystifies me is how left the Party's leadership is going. I get the younger voting base. Those in their twenties have probably known nothing but liberalism and Obama growing up due to the left's dominance in pop culture.

The old grey heads however floor me. If I were in a leadership role of the DNC I would have started an immediate rebuilding and a movement towards the center. I would have planned this movement over the course of years and acknowledged it may take more than four. I would have also noticed conservative voters have adapted their tactics and are more willing to go for our throats than they have been in the past and I would begin looking for future candidates who are far more moderate.

But then again, I'm a conservative. I'm more than willing to look at my own problems than blame others for it.

Quote Originally Posted by FourWinds View Post
    What still mystifies me is how left the Party's leadership is going. I get the younger voting base. Those in their twenties have probably known nothing but liberalism and Obama growing up due to the left's dominance in pop culture.

The old grey heads however floor me. If I were in a leadership role of the DNC I would have started an immediate rebuilding and a movement towards the center. I would have planned this movement over the course of years and acknowledged it may take more than four. I would have also noticed conservative voters have adapted their tactics and are more willing to go for our throats than they have been in the past and I would begin looking for future candidates who are far more moderate.

But then again, I'm a conservative. I'm more than willing to look at my own problems than blame others for it.

That's what Bill Clinton did, he moved to center after watching Mondale and Dukakis run left and lose big.