Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 A Wider Conspiracy: 17 Lawsuits Challenging Obama's Eligibility 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Currently, there are 17 lawsuits in 12 states that are challenging the eligibility of Barack Hussein Obama to become the next President of the United States based, in part, on the true circumstances of his birth. These circumstances include his actual place of birth as well as his status as a naturalized citizen. The latest lawsuit was filed by Alan Keyes, a Presidential candidate in the 2008 election. Documents in PDF format available at this link.

Nonetheless, the corporate media, including the majority of right-wing conservative talk show hosts, continue to dismiss this issue as irrelevant or give this matter only cursory lip service to satisfy the minority of Americans who still care about the rule of law. From Blog commentators to officials elected to uphold and protect the rule of law, the prevailing opinion appears to be that Obama's eligibility is not a legitimate issue for rational people. The issue represents nothing more than sour political grapes, a red herring, or a distraction from the larger issues.

The simple fact that this entire controversy could be forever put to rest by Obama simply providing a legitimate copy of his true birth certificate.

Instead, he has chosen to fight such a release at every turn, using, among others, an attorney associated with the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR).

Deeper research and investigation into this matter finds that the staging for the defense of the eligibility question appears to have been addressed by a contingent of lawmakers earlier this year in the form of Congressional Resolution 511, a resolution co-sponsored by Obama himself.

Under the guise of putting to rest any objection to Senator John McCain's eligibility to become our nation's President because he was born outside of the U.S., the media fell all over themselves by as they praised Obama's sense of fair play as illustrated by such headlines and articles as: Obama Backs Law That Aids McCain, (Washington Post, March 1, 2008) and Clinton, Obama Agree: McCain's a "Natural Born Citizen" (Wall Street Journal, April 11, 2008)

Closer scrutiny of this resolution, however, finds that the resolution actually was expanded far beyond what was necessary to merely apply to Senator McCain: it was expanded to include naturalized citizens, which ironically was the "cause of death" for this resolution.

Indeed, there is a much larger (dare I say) conspiracy afoot, one that threatens the security of the United States as much as al Qaeda and all of our foreign enemies combined. It is the enemy from within.

Stay tuned, this is only the "introduction."
    http://www.rightsidenews.com/2008111...igibility.html

Comments:
    http://politicalpistachio.blogspot.c...ate-still.html

There is no proof that Obama aka Barry Soetoro (or Sotoro) is in fact a Naturalized Citizen or even a US Citizen. It appears he used his Indonesian BC to obtain a Passport in 1981 when he left the USofA to visit his Mother in Indonesia and visited his college roommate in Pakistan.

All he has to do is prove who he is with the Vault Copy of his BC. He says it will embarrass him? So that means what? His name is Barry Dunham Soetoro/Sotoro and not Barack Hussein Obama? His Caucazoid ancestry from Obama Sr (IF he’s really the father) got him listed as CAUCASIAN? His gender is not Male?

What could embarrass a man who would be black more than having his race listed as Caucasian? And how will the real blacks view this “embarassment” by a WHITE man named Soetoro/Sotoro?

Maybe his gender is listed as “other” because no one had made up “metrosexual” when he was born?

I believe that the College records are hidden because they will show him as a NON US Citizen. And if he turns out to be an ILLEGAL ALIEN, he should be deported immediately. And his wife and kiddies, too.

I liked how on his fake birth certificate he had on his website, the "Race" of his father was listed as "African".

African is not a race.

rm -rf obama*

Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    I liked how on his fake birth certificate he had on his website, the "Race" of his father was listed as "African".

African is not a race.
    I saw a vid that showed how that term wasn't one of common usage in the early 60's. The term on a certificate then would be "negro".

It's only a conspiracy because the MSM won't touch it.....which doesn't mean this isn't true.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Banned
    This is starting to snowball. It is going to blow up big one way or the other.

God I hope this ends soon. Either he is or he isn't, I'm sick of this arguement already. I really doubt the Democratic party would be that stupid and pick a man who isn't even eligible to be president as their nominee. Use your heads people.

(If I'm wrong and we find out he's not eligible, I'll apologize to everyone who said he wasn't and admit I was wrong). But 99.99% of me says this issue is dead and buried.
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke

Quote Originally Posted by marinejcksn View Post
    God I hope this ends soon. Either he is or he isn't, I'm sick of this arguement already. I really doubt the Democratic party would be that stupid and pick a man who isn't even eligible to be president as their nominee. Use your heads people.

(If I'm wrong and we find out he's not eligible, I'll apologize to everyone who said he wasn't and admit I was wrong). But 99.99% of me says this issue is dead and buried.
    I'm good to go for 4 years of this being a prong of attack. Attack him everywhere on everything.

He is in control of putting this one to rest, not those asking.

"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction." -Barack Hussein Obama

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by marinejcksn View Post

Why is he doing this?If he is an American born why wait to prove it .But if he was foreign born whats his game,does he think that if he waits and is sworn in As POTUS that he will be allowed to serve ?

Could it be that he and his master Soros really want this to blossom into a civil crisis and cause a major inserection or an armed uprising ?

Are the rest of the upper level in the democrat leadership privy to this plan and party to this fraud .

I think personally he's not addressing it because he thinks it's a baseless attack that's out of order. I don't agree, I think that he could just as easy show his BC and put all this to bed, but really I think it's an image and pride thing. If the Right is able to pressure him into giving up the goods on his BC, will that be seen as a sign of weakness to the Left? I think it's all about image and that's why he wont do it.

That being said, come Jan. 21st he's my new Commander in Chief and as such I gotta respect him. I'm willing to give him a fair chance, he has 100% approval rating from me right now and points will be deducted every time he messes up, which for the good of the country I love I pray he doesn't mess up much. One thing I will not allow Libs to do in 4 years when he's (hopefully) beaten by a strong Conservative/Libertarian is say that I never gave their Messiah a fair chance.
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Could it be that he and his master Soros really want this to blossom into a civil crisis and cause a major inserection or an armed uprising ?

Armed uprising, we win.

We win? How? Wouldn't the U.N. and China just set up shop in Turtle Bay in the name of "stability"?

And yeah, it's deliberate. Just like the market crash.