Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    He was editor of the Harvard Law Review, meaning he's smarter than all but a handful of people in the world.
    George W. Bush has an MBA from Harvard. Will you concede his smarts?
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Banned
    God North by Northwest is a great movie... when I first saw it long ago I thought it was actually Mt. Rushmore, who would've thought they had green screens back then?

Yes Barack Hussein Obama has my full support, his church affiliations have no part in that decision. I am pretty excited though as unless he has joined a new church I am not familiar with he is currently not really part of a religious organization! EGADS!

Lanie's a smart girl, you all should listen to her.
    I guess you have not taken any courses in English writing yet. Your punctuation acumen and the rambling of phrases strung together makes reading your drivel hard to read and incoherent. Are you and Michelle Obama related? You'll writing skills are similar.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Lordy no! Only Democraps have enough smarts to pour p!ss out of a boot. :eek::)

Yes Barack Hussein Obama has my full support, his church affiliations have no part in that decision. I am pretty excited though as unless he has joined a new church I am not familiar with he is currently not really part of a religious organization! EGADS!
    From what I've seen, Trinity is about as much of a religious organization as Moveon.Org, so even when Obama belonged to it, he was only a member of a political action committee masquerading as a church. But, I do appreciate your endorsement of Obama, if for no other reason than it's just another reason to vote for anyone else.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    The editorial staff of the Harvard Law review must be humongous. Seems anyone that graduated from Harvard Law School was Editor of The Harvard Law review.
    As someone who used to be on the professional staff there, I can verify that that is not true.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    Are you and Michelle Obama related? You'll writing skills are similar.
    It's always a good idea to proofread your own posts when questioning the structure of someone else's. :p

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    It's always a good idea to proofread your own posts when questioning the structure of someone else's. :p
    A snobbish Yankee would not understand. You'll! Sounds like you took some stupid pills this am. :eek::)

Power CUer
    hint: "Your" was the word you wanted there.

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    :D

I nominate this post for "pwnage" of the day

Goldwater
    Bush is definately smart, but he is also stubborn and unreflective.