Thread: The Marxist roots of the global warming scare

Hybrid View

1. #1 The Marxist roots of the global warming scare 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    "No OIL For You, We're Protecting the Envoroment and undermining your industrial base !

Or — again — as the late Natalie Grant put it, "Protection of the environment may be used as a pretext to adopt a series of measures designed to undermine the industrial base of developed nations. It may also serve to introduce malaise by lowering their standard of living and implanting communist values."

Just delete the word "Soviets" and replace it with "environmental Marxists," and you get a pretty clear picture of what faces us today

The late Natalie Grant Wraga once wrote, "Protection of the environment has become the principal tool for attack against the West and all it stands for. Protection of the environment may be used as a pretext to adopt a series of measures designed to undermine the industrial base of developed nations. It may also serve to introduce malaise by lowering their standard of living and implanting communist values." And who was this person? Natalie Grant Wraga (who died in 2002 at age 101) was an internationally-recognized expert on the art of disinformation. In her Washington Post obituary, Herbert Romerstein —...
    snip
    The Marxists' new propaganda weapon
    When she died, Natalie Grant Wraga's obituary quoted her as saying, "One must give the Soviets their due. No other country is capable as are the Soviets of manipulating public opinion in the West."

http://www.renewamerica.us/columns/vernon/080616

So the Scripps Institution of Oceanography is a Marxist organization? What a fucktard.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

It's the biggest scam ever used in the world. And Al Whore is at the root of it.

From 2003 to present we are in a slight cooling period, but you wouldn't know it from our media coverage.

Actually, since 1998.
    Last edited by Teetop; 06-17-2008 at 03:29 PM. Reason: ad URL

gator
    Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    So the Scripps Institution of Oceanography is a Marxist organization? What a fucktard.
    I think the word "tool" is the better description.

These scientists get on a bandwagon and don't have the common sense to get off, even when proven wrong.

You know what I mean don't you? It just seems like the cool thing to do say that Bush is destroying the earth by making everybody buy gas guzzlers. No scientist working for an organization populated by Democrat voting shitheads would ever try to go against that grain, would they? Just like in the old days no self respecting scientist would ever go against the church and say that the earth was not the center of the Universe, would they? It just wouldn't be cool, would it?

There is no credible proof that the any part of the post glacial warming of the earth has been significantly affected by humans.

Why this has become a left v right issue is a testimony to the stupidity of the Left Wingers. Algore has a great scam going here and his minions eat it up.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gator View Post
    I think the word "tool" is the better description.

These scientists get on a bandwagon and don't have the common sense to get off, even when proven wrong.

You know what I mean don't you? It just seems like the cool thing to do say that Bush is destroying the earth by making everybody buy gas guzzlers. No scientist working for an organization populated by Democrat voting shitheads would ever try to go against that grain, would they? Just like in the old days no self respecting scientist would ever go against the church and say that the earth was not the center of the Universe, would they? It just wouldn't be cool, would it?

There is no credible proof that the any part of the post glacial warming of the earth has been significantly affected by humans.

Why this has become a left v right issue is a testimony to the stupidity of the Left Wingers. Algore has a great scam going here and his minions eat it up.
    What should be an open and interesting scientific question has been polluted to no end by polemics and politicians on both sides of the debate.

I don't deny that the left uses the issue dishonestly to further their agenda, but for gods sake, many on the right are just as guilty. People like Rush are scientifically incompetent, yet it doesn't stop them from making all kinds of ridiculous and uneducated claims about global warming (and other scientific issues).

Scientific consensus among climatologists certainly points to anthropogenic global warming as real... but its important to remember, the proper political course of action that we must take is not necessarily dictated by this consensus, but simply should be informed by it.

Enlighten yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Teetop View Post
    Hmmmm…..many axes to grind there. Did I miss the Scripps Institution of Oceanography in there somewhere? After all - the world’s oceans, you know - the engine that drive’s the planet’s weather, are their single focus.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Hmmmm…..many axes to grind there. Did I miss the Scripps Institution of Oceanography in there somewhere? After all - the world’s oceans, you know - the engine that drive’s the planet’s weather, are their single focus.
    WRONG! The engine that drives the temp. on earth is the Sun.

Afterall, we are talking about the global warming scam.