Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1 "What a piece of work ." 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,891
    lol wut view!

    "What a piece of work ."

    http://i34.tinypic.com/2zdoti9.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Senior Member AlmostThere's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    A Great Red State
    Posts
    1,920
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    lol wut view!

    "What a piece of work ."

    http://i34.tinypic.com/2zdoti9.jpg
    I'm in my 50's. As a teenager I had long hair, wore holey jeans, listened to Rock & Roll and got into my fair share of mischief. Not exactly a choir boy by any stretch.

    Why, WHY, would anyone have their tongue split? I do not get that at ALL.

    As Maxine warns us:

    "Do you realize in 40 years we'll have thousands of old ladies running around with tattoos and Rap music will be the Golden Oldies? Now that's scary!"
    Last edited by AlmostThere; 11-19-2008 at 09:46 PM.
    Better to die on your feet than live on your knees.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Woodland Park, Colorado, United States
    Posts
    8,565
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmostThere View Post
    I'm in my 50's. As a teenager I had long hair, wore holey jeans, listened to Rock & Roll and got into my fair share of mischief. Not exactly a choir boy by any stretch.

    Why, WHY, would anyone have their tongue split? I do not get that at ALL.

    As Maxine warns us:

    "Do you realize in 40 years we'll have thousands of old ladies running around with tattoos and Rap music will be the Golden Oldies? Now that's scary!"
    AND: Middies with hip huggers. How's that visual?:D
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Senior Member enslaved1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Kingman, Arizona, United States
    Posts
    1,226
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmostThere View Post

    As Maxine warns us:

    "Do you realize in 40 years we'll have thousands of old ladies running around with tattoos and Rap music will be the Golden Oldies? Now that's scary!"
    No, what's scary will be teaching the nursing home folks how to change diapers while dealing with genital piercings. :eek:
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

    Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

    My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    I could have gone my entire life without seeing that. I would have been happy, too. :eek:
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Ah mutilation. Dumbasses.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Springfield, USA
    Posts
    16,966
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    I could have gone my entire life without seeing that. I would have been happy, too. :eek:
    On that note, I won't even bother to click the link.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Senior Member enslaved1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Kingman, Arizona, United States
    Posts
    1,226
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    On that note, I won't even bother to click the link.
    You know you want to, it's like rubbernecking at a car wreck.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

    Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

    My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •