1. #1 REUTERS: Programmer Pyotr Levashov reportedly suspected in US election hacking - arre 
    link

kpete (54,433 posts)

REUTERS: Programmer Pyotr Levashov reportedly suspected in US election hacking - arrested

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-sp...-idUSKBN17B0O2
    http://www.theage.com.au/world/trump...09-gvhdmx.html
    If he's guilty it's a good thing that he has been arrested. Conservatives need to get on the ball, however. Even if he didn't have contact with Democrat politicians and or Hillary and her administration I'm sure that someone he has contact with did. If not that then maybe his mother's chef's sister in law did. And we well know that's all it takes to prove collusion. /s

I'd guess it was for a warrant involving spam-mailings, with his name on an extensive International list for questioning about the US-hacking.

Highly unlikely that a rusky 'agent' is going to be leisurely 'vacationing' and get picked-up by Barcelona police.

Quote Originally Posted by cadillac shark View Post
    I'd guess it was for a warrant involving spam-mailings, with his name on an extensive International list for questioning about the US-hacking.

Highly unlikely that a rusky 'agent' is going to be leisurely 'vacationing' and get picked-up by Barcelona police.
    Most likely an identity-theft or PII-theft case, much less likely it actually has any connection to the DNC compromise, but not necessarily impossible.