1. #1 Voting with their middle fingers. 
    link

mac56 (15,536 posts)

Voting with their middle fingers.

He lacked the votes to repeal Obamacare.

Both of his Muslim bans have been found invalid in court.

He's played golf sixteen times in two and a half months.

Instead of draining the swamp, he loaded his Cabinet with Wall Street insiders.

He folded up like a cheap suit instead of standing firm against Russia.

He's already walking back his promise to build the wall.

Now he's backpedaling on his promised tax reform.

He's broken every promise he made to his followers, and they still love him.

They didn't vote for him because they expected he'd keep his promises.

They voted for him just to give the middle finger to liberals.

And now we're all stuck with this dumpster fire.

Just my .02.
    Liberal meme: Trump hasn't kept any of his promises.

He's been in office less than 3 months, and they're claiming he hasn't kept any of his promises.

And if that's the case WHY are they so angry at what he has done?

sharedvalues (559 posts)

3. Yup. Voted for him because brainwashed to hate Democrats

The whole goal of the right wing media is to persuade Americans that their problems are not the fault of CEOs that cram down their wages and benefits but instead the fault of vague "liberal elites!!"

Redirect populist anger onto Democrats, the only party that actually wants to figure out how to help people in a globalizing economy.

We are being poorly served by the Wa Post and NYT. Where are the articles discussing the hate for Democrats created by right wing media?
    Initech (59,002 posts) 8. We vote with honesty. The GOP votes with their middle fingers.

LOL at the cluelessness and hypocrisy.
    rtracey (1,636 posts)

10. my 2 cents

I believe the democrats have a lot of blame here too. We did disconnect with the average white voter that voted for Fuckump. Instead of cutting down the coal mining jobs, maybe we should have done more to show interest in their plight. Perhaps instead of concentrating on the inner cities and their problem, we could have moved into our suburban areas too. Do you think everyone that voted for Fuckump actually believed him.....NOPE, but who would they believe. Many see their futures going away, while others are getting the attention. Time to act democrats, if not now, then never..... this fucking asshat of a president is fuck BEGGING the democrats to reach out... ATTN..... IF OUR PARTY CANNOT MANAGE TO REGAIN SENATE AND WHITE HOUSE AFTER THIS ASSHOLE....THEN PACK UP THE TRUNKS, AND SELL THE FURNITURE, ITS OVER....
    Dyedinthewoolliberal (9,482 posts)

12. I agree and would add

he won because 50% of the eligible voters in the country couldn't bothered to vote............
    And just a Democrats were POSITIVE that Hillary would win, they are POSITIVE that all those non voters would have voted for Hillary.

So if the President is a lame duck what's the problem? Shouldn't they be happy? That tells me all I need to know.

To add, damn right I voted with my middle finger. After losing two elections to the worst President in recent history, the GOP trotted out yet another round of marshmallows for the Dems to pound on. I would have voted for Vince McMahon if he'd decided to throw his hat into the ring.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Obama skipped attending Scalia's funeral to go golfing.
    Klaatu barada nikto

I wasn't brain washed to despise democrats. It came naturally for me. I guess you can say I was born this way.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    I wasn't brain washed to despise democrats. It came naturally for me. I guess you can say I was born this way.
    Yes siree, (D)Umbasses. Our intense hatred for you and everything you stand in line for free shit for, was carefully percolated over a very long period of time. We learned, on our own, what we were not taught. We observed LIbEralSm's soul-destroying effects. We saw you for what you are, long before the mask was dropped.

I hate nothing, as much as I hate a (D)Marxist.

Initech (59,002 posts) 8. We vote with honesty.
    My first impulse (as it usually is) was to laugh myself into a coma, at that. But, you are being truthful. You are, quite honestly, the (D)Umbest motherf*ckers on the planet.
    Life is hard (D)Ummies. It's even harder when you're stupid.
    -paraphasing John Wayne

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    I didn't start hating them until they decided to go militant during Obama's first go round.

Face it guys ...

NOTHING is going to make any DUer happy.

They're dwell in a never ending state of misery , anger and depression.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

They didn't vote for him because they expected he'd keep his promises.

They voted for him just to give the middle finger to liberals.
    My, my, always under-estimating the intelligence and sophistication of those DU-folk hate. We saw what 8 years of Obama inflicted on this country. We saw what 8 years of Clintonian indolence did to this country, 8 months after WJC left office. We saw, many of us, what 4 years of Carter's dithering and micro-managing did to this country. The only ones who, "brainwashed (us) to hate Democrats," were Democrat Presidents and Congress-Critters. And, yes, I voted, giving The CHILL my middle fingers.
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Those who can, do.
    Those who know, teach.
    Ignorant incapables, regulate.

Redirect populist anger onto Democrats, the only party that actually wants to figure out how to help people in a globalizing economy.

Boy is that a howler.