Thread: Frankenfrog Cheating???

1. #1 Frankenfrog Cheating??? 
    This is getting typical of the lib moonbats during a close election. Its not a hanging chad, but its obvious who the vote is for tho!

The bubble beside Norm Coleman’s name appeared to have both an X and a squiggle in it, but the Al Franken campaign wants the state Canvassing Board to rule on whether it should count. That’s the only challenge in the special envelope in Plymouth so far, according to Sandy Engdahl, the city clerk and the official running the city recount.
    Cheaters!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Is Al Franken running as the Democratic Farm Labor candidate? I've never even heard of that party Or are the extra words just there to help pad the election a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic Rose View Post
    Is Al Franken running as the Democratic Farm Labor candidate? I've never even heard of that party Or are the extra words just there to help pad the election a bit.
    It should say - Failed comedian/talk show host! :D

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic Rose View Post
    It's what the Democrat party here in Minnesota is called and is why Minnesota has traditionally been Democrat. Many years ago, the Democrat party and Farmer-Labor Party merged and set themselves up as the only political friend of farmers and labor unions, and many farmers still vote DFL because of it even though most farmers are socially conservative. Minnesota has been moving to the right, though, and I think that's because of less farmers in general. Still, the inner city minorities and labor unions keep the Democrat votes coming in.
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana