1. #1 Dodge challenger is absolute beast 
    http://www.foxnews.com/auto/2017/04/...ute-beast.html it can raise the front end it's a BAD mo'chene

Sent from my SM-S765C using Tapatalk

I seen that. A production car that can pull its front wheels off the ground.

There is also a new high horsepower Jeep.

Just added to my Christmas wish list

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    The price of freedom is something the protected will never know.

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

I see this can run 9.65 on the drag strip. That is .15 faster than the index for the Super Gas category.

Im curious how much insurance is for something like this (assuming you can get insurance for it).

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post
    I see this can run 9.65 on the drag strip. That is .15 faster than the index for the Super Gas category.

Im curious how much insurance is for something like this (assuming you can get insurance for it).
    According to the video they pulled in an insurance company for the development and as one who understood the vehicle and its capabilities so they could point to them as an insurer.

But they never did show it doing a wheelie!
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes. Gandhi

Actually .25 under. S/G index is 9.90

Quote Originally Posted by 3rd-try View Post
    Actually .25 under. S/G index is 9.90
    You're right. I remember back when Super Gas was called Pro Gas and had an index on 9.80.

You're right. I remember back when Super Gas was called Pro Gas and had an index on 9.80.

You jogged my memory about pro gas and the 9.80 index. It was better w/o all the electronics. There was a west coaster that owned pro gas for multi seasons. Had something similar to a Austin Healey bodied car. But, I seem to remember it being more of an exotic brand. Maybe some classic style Lotus? Dan DaVita (or something close) was his name.

I've seen a few around my area-they go pretty fast on our autobahn (I-696). I live around the corner from a Chrysler plant, and the employees get discounts. I am a Blue Oval girl at heart, and would choose a Mustang if I won the lottery, but I'd buy a Challenger for my sister. Or if I had a man, I'd get him a Challenger.

Quote Originally Posted by 3rd-try View Post
    You jogged my memory about pro gas and the 9.80 index. It was better w/o all the electronics. There was a west coaster that owned pro gas for multi seasons. Had something similar to a Austin Healey bodied car. But, I seem to remember it being more of an exotic brand. Maybe some classic style Lotus? Dan DaVita (or something close) was his name.
    I remember that name and I believe it was an Austin Healey with a big block Chevy. I was a regular at Orange County International Raceway (OCIR) in the late '70's up until they closed in 1984. The SoCal Pro Gas group was big at OCIR during that time. There is a facebook page for the track if you are interested https://www.facebook.com/groups/137236992982175/
    Lots of nostalgia and memories there.

I agree about the electronics ruining the class. Who likes to see a car launch hard, then fall on it's face for a few seconds and then pick up speed when the computer thinks it is time to accelerate again.